Expert In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Riva, MD
At Visiting Angels, our home care services are personalized to help seniors in Riva, MD and surrounding communities age in place
Visiting Angels is one of the most trusted senior care providers in the Edgewater area. Our locally owned and operated agency proudly caters to families throughout Riva, MD, helping older adults get the assistance and care they need to continue living independently at home.
What sets us apart from other local agencies is our commitment to providing personalized care for every client. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed, remembering to take their medication or shopping for produce at Riva Gardens, one of our caregivers will be there to give them the care they truly need.
Home Care Options for Seniors in Riva
Visiting Angels provides the following senior care services in Riva, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – Certified caregivers address a wider range of needs, addressing the emotional, social, and spiritual needs of seniors and looking after their physical well-being. Unlike hospice care, our palliative care is provided to anyone who requires comforting companionship and compassionate care, regardless of medical issues or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional, hospital-to-home program helps seniors resume recovery at home after being discharged from a hospital or rehab facility. With ample support from a trained in-home care provider, your loved one can minimize the risk of costly readmissions and restore their health as quickly as possible.
- Social Care – A dedicated caregiver can show your parent how to use the internet and social media to combat loneliness and boost social wellness. Your loved one can regularly keep in touch with relatives, adult children or grandkids out of town, shop online, play senior-friendly games, and stay socially active without having to go outside.
- Dementia Care – We provide expert memory care for those diagnosed with dementia. With Visiting Angels as your professional dementia care provider, your loved one can remain living safely and independently at home despite the type or stage of their debilitating condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Instead of relocating a senior loved one with Alzheimer’s to a nearby assisted living facility, you can opt for quality Alzheimer’s care and allow your parent or relative to remain in the familiar surroundings of their beloved home for longer.
- End of Life Care – Seniors diagnosed with a terminal illness can spend their remaining days and weeks at home with the help of compassionate home care professional who will at the same time provide family members with respite and comfort.
- Fall Prevention Program – As falls resulting in fractures and injuries continue to present a major health concern for aging adults, our program is specially designed to provide seniors with mobility assistance, fall proofing, and de-cluttering.
Reach out to our Edgewater office today at 410-956-7771 to learn more about our high-quality senior care services and how Visiting Angels can help your loved one in Riva, MD. Make sure to ask for your free in-home consultation where we can discuss your needs in detail. We are here for your family!
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St Ste 400
Edgewater, MD 21037
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.