Premium In-Home Care Services in West River, MD
Our home care providers can help your loved one safely age in place in their West River, MD home
Visiting Angels is a nationally renowned provider of private duty care services for seniors, serving families across Bowie, Crofton, Davidsonville, Edgewater, West River and the surrounding areas of Maryland.
Our dedicated caregivers help local seniors to maintain their independent lifestyle at home, provide non-medical care uniquely tailored to their specific needs, assist with an array of activities of daily living, and so much more.
Home Care Services Offered in West River
In the West River, MD, area, we can provide your loved one with the following senior care services:
- Certified Palliative Care – Certified caregivers provide comforting care and assistance by addressing a wide range of physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs, with the aim to boost the overall well-being of all our clients, regardless of age, health, or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional care program provides older adults with a strong support system designed to prevent hospital readmissions. After being discharged, clients continue to safely recuperate at home while being catered by a trained caregiver.
- Social Care – This type of care is designed to boost one’s social wellness at home. Thanks to our social care program, senior clients can easily learn how to use smart technologies and the internet to keep in touch with loved ones, meet new people and be active on popular social media platforms, stay entertained, shop for groceries and consumer goods online, and more.
- Dementia Care – When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, we provide families with an alternative solution to facilitated care. Instead of enduring a stressful relocation, seniors afflicted with debilitating cognitive conditions can receive expert non-medical home care and remain living safely in their familiar setting for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Much like dementia care, our Alzheimer’s care program provides aging adults diagnosed with the condition with personalized memory care tailored to address their specific symptoms and needs.
- End of Life Care – Seniors with a limited life expectancy receive compassionate care at home from skilled caregivers who also provide involved family members with respite, guidance, and support during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – Fall-related injuries present a serious concern for aging adults who continue to live independently. This program, as the very name suggests, is geared toward reducing fall risks and boosting safety, both inside and outside of the home.
Call our Silver Spring, MD office to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and schedule your free in-home consultation with Visiting Angels today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Anne Arundel and Prince George's Counties, Including Edgewater, Crofton, Bowie and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels EDGEWATER, MD3168 Braverton St Ste 400
Edgewater, MD 21037