Resources for Hospitals and Elder Care in Lancaster, PA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers Resources to Find the Right Hospital and Elder Care in Lancaster, PA Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, and Nearby Towns
Visiting Angels of Lancaster is a leading provider of elder care in Lancaster, PA and the surrounding area. We want to give you as many elderly healthcare resources that you need to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy. We have compiled this helpful list of hospitals throughout the area so you can decide on which care center is right for your loved one:
|Lancaster General Hospital||555 N. Duke St Lancaster, PA||(717) 544-5511|
|Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital||675 Good Dr Lancaster, PA||(717) 406-3000|
|UPMC Pinnacle Lancaster||250 College Ave Lancaster, PA||(717) 358-7801|
|Lancaster General Hospital||802 New Holland Ave Lancaster, PA||(717) 560-3782|
|UPMC Lititz||1500 Highlands Dr Lititz, PA||(717) 625-5000|
Visiting Angels of Lancaster Senior Care Services
If you are considering in-home senior care, Visiting Angels of Lancaster is a perfect fit for a variety of lifestyles. We offer flexible scheduling options to fit your schedule and routine with hourly, overnight, or 24-hour shifts. Choose from an array of elder care in Lancaster, PA:
- Alzheimer's Care - help establishing healthy routines and schedules of eating, exercising and proper medication intervals.
- Dementia Care - we engage with our clients mentally and physically to keep them cognitively stimulated.
- Fall Prevention - we provide mobility assistance and improve environmental safety by removing risk factors.
- End of Life Care - we aid the family and seniors however possible throughout the end of life care process to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Social Care - we help seniors learn to use technology like texting and video calling to help connect them with their families.
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we help seniors transitioning from hospital care home and keep them safe to prevent re-hospitalization.
- Companion Care – we assist with daily activities and connect with our seniors through meaningful conversation and companionship.
- Personal Care - our caregivers also help with more personal tasks such as bathing, clothing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - we give family caregivers a much-needed break to relax and unwind for as long as they would like.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
For more information about elderly healthcare providers or elder care in Lancaster, PA and the surrounding area, please contact Visiting Angels of Lancaster by clicking one of the buttons below.
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA2141 Oregon Pike 2nd floor,
Lancaster, PA 17601
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.