Looking for Affordable Home Care for an Aging Loved One in Lancaster, PA or the Nearby Area?
Through Our Flexible Care Plans, Visiting Angels Is Able to Offer Affordable Home Care to Seniors in Lancaster, Lititz, Bainbridge, and Surrounding Areas
When an aging loved one starts to need help with everyday tasks, many families start to lend a hand. At Visiting Angels of Lancaster, we know nothing is more important than family. That is why we are proud to offer affordable home care to families of all shapes and sizes. If you are helping an aging loved one who lives alone, we are ready to become part of your loved one’s support network.
Meeting daily needs for others is challenging—just ask a mom! But when it is an elderly parent or aging loved one who needs help, it can be hard to balance their needs with family priorities. We know you want the best for mom or dad, and we know that mom or dad probably wants to remain at home and independent for as long as possible. Our affordable home care services are designed to help your loved one stay safe and comfortable and help your family balance all the competing needs you face.
The Cost of Care
The costs of live-in facilities can be astronomical, especially if your loved one has an existing health condition such as Alzheimer’s or mobility challenges. Nursing homes and other care facilities charge your family for around-the-clock care, even if your loved one is not getting the kind of attention they need. As a provider of in-home senior care, we have seen the difference we can make by helping people stay in their homes while also staying safe and healthy—and it is a difference that can help your whole family.
Flexible Care Tailored to Your Needs, Schedule, and Budget
We are proud to serve our community as a premier provider of affordable home care, offering customizable one-on-one care services such as:
- Ready Set Go Home - transitional care for seniors recovering from a hospital stay
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Respite Care - for assistance while family caregivers step away for any length of time
- Alzheimer’s Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - specialized services that include emotional and mental health support
- End of Life Care - for assistance guiding the whole family through the end of life process
- Fall Prevention - to help seniors avoid unnecessary and life-changing falls
- Social Care - caregivers can help your loved one with texting, e-mailing, video chat, and more.
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and strive to build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care that focuses on a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
Are You Looking for Affordable Care in the Greater Lancaster Area?
If your loved one needs care assistance in Lancaster, Lititz, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, or the surrounding area, but you do not want to cut down on quality, Visiting Angels of Lancaster could be the right answer for your family. Contact our office today to learn more about our affordable home care plans.
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA2141 Oregon Pike 2nd floor,
Lancaster, PA 17601
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.