In Home Care in Lancaster, PA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels’ In Home Care Provides Vital Daily Assistance to Aging Adults in Lancaster, Gap, Lititz, Elizabethtown, and Nearby Cities
If you help care for an aging loved one who lives alone, you probably worry about them throughout the day—do they have enough to eat? Are they taking their medication on time? Are they safe? And if something happened, would a family member be aware and able to respond? With in home care, you will never have to wonder again; you can be sure that your loved one has all the assistance they need to stay healthy at home.
Visiting Angels has provided in home care to thousands of families for more than 20 years. We understand that each family has their schedules, needs, preferences, and personalities. We will get to know you, your family, and your loved one’s unique needs, and then we will help you build a custom care plan that is just right for your loved one.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
Visiting Angels of Lancaster offers a wide range of in home care services that were made to help seniors maintain their independence at home for as long as possible. These services help from simple every day tasks to more specialized care needs. Below is our full service list:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized assistance for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - our experienced caregivers assist adults diagnosed with degenerative cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - we train our caregivers to identify fall risks within a senior's home to help prevent costly and dangerous falls
- End of Life Care - if your loved one is in hospice or spending their final days at home, our caregivers can help assist the whole family through the end of life process
- Social Care - we can assist seniors with maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - following a hospital stay, surgery, or extended illness, your loved one may need help with aftercare and getting back on their feet. We help your family avoid costly hospital readmission
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to senior care in which we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs
- Personal Care - we provide dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - seniors receive one-on-one care that helps them remain independent and avoid falling victim to social isolation or loneliness
- Respite Care - we know that you and your family work hard to take care of your loved one. With respite care, family members can step away for any length of time and rely on the help of a caregiver to meet your loved one’s needs
We offer our services on a part-time, full-time, or around-the-clock basis. For seniors who need monitoring and assistance throughout the day and night, we assign at least three caregivers to your family in shifts to provide that coverage.
In Home Care with Visiting Angels of Lancaster
At Visiting Angels of Lancaster, we strive to find a caregiver who will be the right fit for your family. The relationships our caregivers build are at the heart of our business, and we value our ability to find someone who treats our clients with dignity, respect, and compassion.
If you or an aging loved one need in home care services in Lancaster or nearby communities, contact our agency today at 717-393-3450. Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. During this assessment you will go over your loved one's needs, schedule, and budget and determine the best course of care for them. We can then begin developing a care plan and figure out the perfect caregiver for their needs and personality!
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA1821 Oregon Pk #201
Lancaster, PA 17601