Senior Care Agency Resources: Elder Law Attorneys in Greater Lancaster, PA
Our Senior Care Agency Wants You to Have the Best Resources for Elder Law Attorneys in Lancaster and the Surrounding Area
You need resources to help your aging loved one. Our senior care agency understands that you want to explore your options, whether it be in-home care, adult day care, assisted living, or hospitalization. If legal issues are on your mind, you may be looking for elder law attorneys and you may not have the extra time to do as much research as you would like. Check out the list below to see the elder law attorneys in and nearby Lancaster.
|Bellomo & Associates||3198 E. Market St York PA||(717) 845-5390|
|The Elder Law Firm of Robert Clofine||340 Pine Grove Commons York PA||(717) 747-5995|
|Elder Law Associates of Pennsylvania||1850 William Penn Way Lancaster PA||(717) 560-1500|
|Meyer Unkovic & Scott LLP||110 E. King St Lancaster PA||(717) 456-2800|
|The Law Office of Shawn Pierson||105 E. Oregon Rd Lititz PA||(717) 560-4966|
|Central PA Estate & Elder Law PC||1853 William Penn Way Lancaster PA||(717) 824-4759|
In Need of Care?
At our senior care agency, we are happy to deliver our services wherever it makes sense. We want to help your loved one remain as independent as possible. We offer services at home, adult day care centers, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, and hospitals. Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - hands-on care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Certified Palliative Care - caring for a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our senior care agency aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
- Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
- Personal Care - our caregivers are happy to provide dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
Contact Visiting Angels of Lancaster Today
To learn more about our services or if you need help finding an elder law attorney in Lancaster and the surrounding areas, please contact our senior care agency today by clicking one of the buttons below.
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA2141 Oregon Pike 2nd floor,
Lancaster, PA 17601
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.