Why Families in Greater Lancaster, PA Choose Our At-Home Care Services
At Visiting Angels of Lancaster, we are a leading senior care agency for at-home care services for families in Lancaster and the surrounding communities. We know your number one priority is your family, which is our priority too. We have heard time and time again that our caregivers become like family to our clients, which is how we know we are successful.
Our Local Agency Provides Top-Tier At-Home Care Services in Lancaster, Lititz, Elizabethtown, and Nearby Communities
When your family chooses our senior care agency, you will work with one of our care coordinators. Our care coordinator will schedule an initial consultation with you and your loved one so that we can get to know your unique needs. Together you will create a care plan that is specialized for your family and loved one.
We provide a wide range of at-home care services that are personalized to your needs.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - We offer specialized assistance for seniors who are diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - Our experienced caregivers assist adults diagnosed with degenerative cognitive diseases.
- Fall Prevention - We train our caregivers to identify fall risks within a senior's home to help prevent costly and dangerous falls.
- End-of-Life Care - If your loved one is in hospice or spending their final days in their home, our caregivers can help assist the whole family through the end-of-life process.
- Social Care - We can assist seniors with maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Following a hospital stay, surgery, or extended illness, your loved one may need help with aftercare and getting back on their feet. We help your family avoid costly hospital readmission.
- Certified Palliative Care - This is our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Personal Care - We provide dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Elderly Companion Care - Seniors receive at-home care services that help them remain independent and avoid falling victim to social isolation or loneliness.
- Respite Care - We know that you and your family work hard to care for your loved one. With respite care, family members can step away for any length of time and rely on the help of a caregiver to meet your loved one’s needs.
We will provide senior care on the schedule and at the budget that is right for your family. You can change or adjust your care plan at any time; our care coordinators will work with you to make sure your needs are always met.
Safety is our Priority
Visiting Angels of Lancaster is dedicated to ensuring the safety of your loved one in their home. All of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured. Most have an employment background in healthcare services or at-home care services and have earned various certifications. You can interview any caregiver we recommend to you to ensure they are a good fit for you and your family.
We Guarantee Quality Care
Our care coordinators provide regular check-ins in person and over the phone. These check-ins can help you keep track of any changes or trends in your loved one’s health and provide an opportunity to assess whether their care plan is working well or needs to be adjusted.
We proudly serve our neighbors with top-tier at-home care services across Lancaster, Lititz, Elizabethtown, and the surrounding area. If you are in need of senior care, contact Visiting Angels of Lancaster today.
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PA1821 Oregon Pk #201
Lancaster, PA 17601