Compassionate In Home Care Services in Lancaster, PA
Visiting Angels of Lancaster Provides Quality In Home Care Services to Seniors in Lancaster, PA & Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels of Lancaster is the leading provider for in home care in Lancaster, PA, and the surrounding area. With our years of experience, we provide dignified, personalized care to every client. If your loved one needs help with daily self-care or moving around the home, we are here to help.
Discover Our In Home Care Services at Visiting Angels of Lancaster
- Alzheimer’s Care - memory care for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Care - care for seniors with cognitive decline, helping them stay independent at home
- Fall Prevention - support to help seniors avoid costly falls
- End of Life Care - gentle care for those living with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our Angels help seniors stay connected through technology, keeping them in touch with family, friends, and the community
- Ready-Set-Go Home - intermediate care to prevent being readmitted to the hospital
- Certified Palliative Care - comprehensive care focused on tending to the whole person with social, emotional, physical, and spiritual support
- Personal Care - dignified help for personal activities such as bathing, grooming, toileting, and dressing
- Companion Care - assistance with the tasks of daily living
- Respite Care - aid for family caregivers who need some time off to recharge and tend to other personal needs
In Home Care in Lancaster, PA
Our caregivers can provide transportation and be companions during outings and different events. An active lifestyle—whether physical or social—is important to enjoying a comfortable and balanced health. For example, we can take seniors to enjoy the sites and activity of Lancaster Public Library, brief walks at Conestoga Greenway Trail, and Lyndon Diner.
At Visiting Angels of Lancaster, we work together to create a tailored care plan that fits your loved one’s unique needs. In home care is more than just help around the house and managing physical health. We pride ourselves on the genuine relationships we create with our clients to provide invaluable support, prevent feelings of isolation, and improve the overall quality of life.
Contact Visiting Angels of Lancaster
If you have an aging loved one in Lancaster, PA that could use additional assistance at home to stay independent, contact Visiting Angels of Lancaster, today. Contact us to schedule a free at home consultation by clicking one of the buttons below!
Serving Lancaster, Lititz, Gap, Bainbridge, Elizabethtown, PA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA2141 Oregon Pike 2nd floor,
Lancaster, PA 17601