Home Care Services for Elderly & Disabled Adults in Newton & Nearby Areas
Visiting Angels Newton/Canton, MA provides in-home care to local seniors. Families trust our agency because we are locally owned and operated. We have worked hard to gain a positive reputation as our community's caring source for in-home care services. We believe in treating elderly and disabled persons with dignity and respect at all times. Whether we are helping a client get to a physician’s appointment, or assisting with preparation of nutritious meals, our committed caregivers will treat your loved one like family.
Customized In-Home Care Services
At Visiting Angels Newton/Canton, we believe customized in-home care services are the best way for us to reach as many seniors as possible. Because our end goal is to make daily living at home easier for seniors, we must first figure out which types of services will provide the best support. Some general areas where we provide care include:
- Companion Care - Gives you an Angel companion who can help with the activities of daily living.
- Personal Care - Matches you with a personal home care aide to provide assistance at home or in residence.
- Certified Palliative Care - Attends to the physical, spiritual, emotional, and social needs of seniors.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - Helping seniors avoid expensive hospital readmission.
- Social Care Program - Teaches seniors to use technology and social media to stay connected to friends and family.
- Dementia Care - Works to improve the quality of life for those with memory disorders.
- Alzheimer’s Care - More specialized care to allow persons diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease to continue living at home.
- End of Life Care - Provides support to families during the end of life transition.
- Respite Care - allows family caregivers to disengage for a few hours or a few days to rest and recharge.
- 24 Hour and Live-in Care - a flexible and often more affordable alternative to assisted living
These areas of home care services from Visiting Angels Newton/Canton, MA can be adjusted to suit the needs of your loved one depending on where they are in the progression of their illness.
Continuous Monitoring of Home Care Services
Because your loved one will be spending a lot of time with their caregiver, you want to be sure everything is going well. Visiting Angels Newton/Canton insists on continuous monitoring as part of our home care services. This allows us to maintain regular communication and ensure the quality of care we are known for.
Best Home Care Services
Visiting Angels Newton/Canton has won the Best of Home Care Leader in Excellence Award; the Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award; and the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award from the national client satisfaction survey firm Home Care Pulse five years in a row!
What Our Senior Home Care Services Clients Say
"What impresses me the most about the caregivers from Visiting Angels is that they have an understanding about the client and their needs. They are cooperative whenever I change or suggest different things. Visiting Angels is always sure to make the family of the client happy, as well as the client themselves. I am confident in Visiting Angels' office staff because of their dependability and are responsive whenever I need something changed. I appreciate that the company knows how to deal with the elderly and tell them things at the appropriate time in order for them to adjust to the change."
--- Barbara, daughter of client in Needham, MA
Contact Visiting Angels Newton/Canton
Visiting Angels Newton/Canton services seniors and disabled adults in Newton, Needham, Brookline, Chestnut Hill, Canton, Westwood, Dedham, Watertown, Natick, Wellesley, Stoughton, Roslindale, Norwood and nearby areas. If you find yourself or a loved one in need of home care services, don't hesitate to contact us!
Serving Brookline, Canton, Dedham, Natick, Needham, Newton, Norwood, Stoughton, Watertown, Wellesley and Westwood
Visiting Angels NEWTON/CANTON, MASSACHUSETTS383 Elliot St. #100E
Newton, MA 02464