Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Liberty Station Neighborhood
Here’s how in-home care providers from Visiting Angels helps seniors in San Diego’s Liberty Station neighborhood get the care and support they need
Named as one of the best places to retire in San Diego by Money magazine, Liberty Station has many amenities available. From numerous shopping centers and places to eat to spacious parks and cultural places of interest, it’s no wonder that seniors living in Liberty Station would choose to live out their golden years in this wonderful neighborhood of San Diego.
If your senior loved one is starting to experience age-related issues that make daily tasks and activities difficult, know that assisted living facilities and nursing homes are no longer your only options. With in-home care services from Visiting Angels San Diego, your loved one can continue to live in Liberty Station while getting the care they need – right in their own home!
Home Care Services Available in Liberty Station
Here are some of the ways our caregivers can help your loved one:
- We can plan meals for the week and help your loved one prepare their favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner. We can also go shopping for groceries at the Trader Joe’s in The Quarter or other stores in Liberty Station.
- If your loved one’s home is starting to get a little cluttered, our caregivers can assist with sweeping, washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning off tables and countertops, changing sheets and more.
- We can help your loved one bathe and get dressed so they can start and end their day right.
- We can provide meaningful companionship, whether your loved one wishes to spend the day reading their favorite books at the Point Loma/Hervey Library or wants to stay at home and watch a movie.
- If your loved one takes any medications to manage chronic illnesses, we can set reminders to make sure they’re taking the right amount at the right time and watch out in case they experience any side effects.
- If your loved one has recently been discharged from the hospital after sustaining an injury, we can help them recover at home and provide transportation to physical therapy sessions at RISE Physical Therapy in The Arts District.
Unlike other local home care agencies, Visiting Angels San Diego personalizes care plans for every client. That means when you count on us to be your partner in senior care, your loved one will receive much-needed support from a dedicated caregiver who will put their needs and schedule first.
Visiting Angels San Diego Supports Senior Veterans
If your elderly loved one is a veteran or surviving spouse, our caregivers can provide support to make aging in place easier. Our home care services are ideal for elderly veterans who need assistance with everyday tasks due to age-related issues or chronic illnesses. Our caregivers can provide feeding assistance, transportation to Connected Warrior Yoga classes at the San Diego Vet Center, assistance managing chronic conditions, and more. We are thankful for what our veterans have done for our country, so we want to ensure your loved one has the support they need to make their golden years safe, comfortable, and enjoyable.
To learn how our in-home senior care services can help your loved one, call our San Diego, CA office at 619-488-6265 to schedule a free in-home consultation.
Serving Mission Valley, Point Loma, Kensington, the College Area and surrounding neighborhoods in Downtown, Uptown and Peninsula communities of San Diego, including Coronado
Visiting Angels SAN DIEGO METRO AREA, CA2615 Camino Del Rio S. #308
San Diego, CA 92108