Personalized Home Care Services for Seniors in Ashton, MD
Visiting Angels is one of the most trusted home care agencies in the nation, proudly serving seniors in Ashton, MD
Our mission is to help aging adults and disabled individuals get the assistance and care they need to continue living happily and independently at home, enjoying a higher quality of life. If you are a family caregiver looking for professional home care options for a loved one in Ashton, MD, Visiting Angels can help.
How Visiting Angels Helps Seniors in Ashton
In Ashton, MD, Visiting Angels can provide your loved one with:
- Certified Palliative Care – Unlike hospice, palliative care is given to anyone who requires in-home care services, regardless of life expectancy. Certified caregivers cater to the whole person by focusing on improving their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This program is dedicated to helping those recently discharged from a hospital to resume recovery at home. An experienced caregiver can make sure your loved one is adhering to doctor’s orders, do whatever it takes to reduce the risk of readmission, and ensure Mom or Dad is recuperating as quickly and as safely as possible.
- Social Care – Your parent can boost their social well-being through our Social Care program. A trained caregiver can teach your Mom or Dad how to use the internet and be active on social media to keep in touch with family and close friends, meet new people online, shop and order consumer goods, play games, and more.
- Dementia Care – Our specialized in-home dementia care services allow seniors afflicted with this cognitive condition to remain living safely at home and possibly even reduce its symptoms.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Alzheimer’s care program is a preferred alternative for families who wish to enable their loved ones to continue aging at home instead of moving them to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care – We provide compassionate end of life care to those diagnosed with terminal illnesses whose wish is to spend their remaining months and weeks in the comfort of their beloved home. During the end of life transition, our loving caregivers also provide family caregivers with respite, support, and guidance.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program focuses on eliminating fall risks and tripping hazards and improving overall safety in the home while providing clients with mobility assistance, incidental transportation, and more.
Get Started with Our Home Care Services
Get in touch with our Silver Spring, MD office today to learn more about our senior care services and schedule your free in-home consultation. We are here for your family!
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels Silver Spring, Maryland804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.