Home Care Services From Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Gaithersburg, MD Age in Place
With the help from our in-home caregivers, your loved one can live out their golden years in the comfort of their home in Gaithersburg, MD
If your parent in Gaithersburg, MD is in need of assistance with everyday tasks, consider working with Visiting Angels. We have already helped thousands of seniors and we would be honored if you allowed us to help your senior live independently in their own home. By working with us you will have peace of mind knowing that your parent is in capable hands of our dedicated, motivated, compassionate caregivers.
Our personalized in-home senior care services will help your parent remain happy, independent and safe at home throughout their golden years. With their specific needs in mind we will create a customized care plan and ensure that they receive the level of care they need. Whether your loved one needs help with bathing, dressing, preparing meals or shopping for produce at the Fulks Corner Farmers Market, we are at your service.
Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Gaithersburg, MD
We offer the following services in Gaithersburg, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our Certified Palliative Care program was designed to alleviate discomfort and improve the quality of life of our clients, regardless of their medical condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – In order to minimize the risk of hospital readmission, we have created our Ready-Set-Go Home program. After hospitalization, our caregivers will make sure that seniors are following the doctor’s recommendations and help them get back on their feet.
- Social Care – Our patient and dedicated caregivers can teach your parent how to use the internet and social media in order to stay in touch with their friends, shop or find entertainment.
- Dementia Care – Moving to a nursing home or an assisted living facility is not the best solution for your senior with dementia. This is why we have developed a program which will help your loved one age safely in their beloved home, in spite of their condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – With the help from our trained in-home care providers your parent who suffers from Alzheimer’s will be able to age in the familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – We are here to assist your parent during their end of life transition as well as provide support to their family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – By fall-proofing their home as well as providing mobility and transportation assistance, we will eliminate fall-risks from your parent’s surroundings.
If you want to learn more about our home care services or you want to schedule a free in-home consultation, don’t hesitate to contact our Silver Spring, MD office today.
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels Silver Spring, Maryland804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.