Personalized Home Care Plans for Seniors in Kensington, MD
Visiting Angels helps seniors in Kensington, MD live independently at home with personalized in-home care services
Have you recently noticed that your senior parent or relative needs some assistance with everyday tasks? Regardless of whether they suffer from a chronic condition or they just need some help with daily routines, you can count on us. Here at Visiting Angels Silver Spring, we can manage any level of care your senior loved one may need and help them age safely in a place they know and love.
Since we offer a wide range of senior care services, we are prepared to tend to your loved one’s specific needs through our customized care plans. Whether they need assistance with preparing a meal or transportation, rest assured that our caregivers will be there to help them. We’ve helped many seniors throughout Kensington, MD age gracefully and comfortably in their own home.
Home Care Options in Kensington, MD
Visiting Angels offers several in-home care programs in Kensington, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – This specialized program is designed to improve the overall quality of life of clients placed in our care, no matter what their medical condition or age is.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – The Ready-Set-Go Home program is designed for seniors who are transitioning home after surgery or rehab. After hospitalization, your loved one will need additional assistance and our caregivers will be there to tend to their every need and ensure that doctor’s orders are being followed.
- Social Care – We understand that socialization is crucial to senior’s well-being, which is why we aim to help seniors stay socially active through our social care program. Our caregivers can teach your parent how to use a computer and various programs in order to stay in touch with their friends and family, shop or simply find entertainment.
- Dementia Care – Our caregivers are trained to provide in-home care for seniors who suffer from dementia and make sure they remain living safely at home for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care – We will provide personalized memory care in order to address the specific symptoms of your loved one’s cognitive condition.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers will do everything in their power to minimize the discomfort of senior clients and offer support to family members.
- Fall Prevention Program – With fall-proofing their home and providing mobility assistance, we eliminate fall risks from your loved one’s surroundings and allow them to live safely in their home.
The Importance of Local Care
When your senior loved one wishes to age in place, it's important to find a local home care provider who will have the experience and compassion needed to provide the care your loved one deserves. At Visiting Angels, we can make your loved one's wishes to remain at home a reality. Through our services, we give clients the support they need to live out their golden years at home safely and comfortably. Whether our caregivers are helping your loved one shop at the Kensington Farmers Market or helping them bathe, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in capable and caring hands with Visiting Angels Silver Spring.
If you want to learn more about our personalized care plans, contact our office in Silver Spring, MD. We also offer free in-home consultations designed to determine the level of care your loved one needs.
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.