Personalized Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Chevy Chase, MD
Looking for a reliable home care agency to complement your loved one’s care and help them boost their independence and quality of life at home in Chevy Chase, MD? Visiting Angels can be your partner in senior care
Whether your mom or dad could just use a little bit of help with their daily routines or are afflicted with a chronic condition, Visiting Angels Silver Spring can manage any level of care you may need.
What sets us apart from other local home care agencies is our commitment to personalized senior care. We tailor our care plans to meet each and every client’s unique needs because we understand that every senior is different. So whether your loved one needs transportation to the Chevy Chase Library or someone to remind them to take their medication, you can rest assured that the care they need is the care they receive.
How Does Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Chevy Chase?
Here’s a quick look at some of the most common types of senior care programs offered in Chevy Chase, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – A specialized home care program designed to improve the overall quality of life of senior patients placed in our care, regardless of their medical condition or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – As readmissions pose a considerable health risk when seniors are fresh out of a hospital following a prolonged stay, our Ready-Set-Go Home program is geared toward easing the transition home after surgery or rehab. During this critical period, our caregivers promote recovery and make sure doctor’s orders are being followed.
- Social Care – With our social care program, we aim to help seniors stay socially active and keep loneliness at bay. Our dedicated caregivers can teach your loved one how to use the internet, social media and Skype to stay connected with family out of town, meet people online, find entertainment, shop and more.
- Dementia Care – We help aging adults diagnosed with any type of dementia remain living safely at home for as long as possible with specialized in-home care.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Qualified senior caregivers provide personalized memory care that addresses the specific symptoms and stage of your loved one’s cognitive condition.
- End of Life Care – This program supports families whose senior loved ones are given a limited life expectancy. Compassionate caregivers work tirelessly to minimize the discomfort of senior clients and offer respite and guidance to family members in the process.
- Fall Prevention Program – Fall prevention is designed to eliminate fall risks from your loved one’s immediate surroundings through a combination of fall-proofing and mobility assistance. With this program, your loved one can continue to live safely and independently in a fall-free environment.
Make sure to get in touch with our Silver Spring, MD office today and learn more about our personalized in-home care services and what we can do for your family. We offer free in-home consultations to help you determine what type of care would be best for your mom or dad.
Call us at 301-690-8552 today. Visiting Angels Silver Spring is happy to be of service!
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910