Home Care Services From Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Olney, MD Boost Their Independence
In-home care from Visiting Angels helps seniors in Olney, MD live out their golden years in familiar surroundings
If you are looking for quality in-home senior care for a loved one in Olney, MD, consider working with Visiting Angels. Our Silver Spring office, which is locally owned and operated, is already serving many families in Olney, MD, helping their senior loved ones remain happy, independent and safe throughout their golden years.
We’re committed to providing personalized in-home care for each and every client. We don’t believe in cookie-cutter care plans because we know that no two seniors have the exact same needs. Our caregivers can help your loved one prepare meals, get to and from the Olney Swim Center, do laundry, bathe and so much more.
How Does Visiting Angels Silver Spring Help Seniors in Olney?
At Visiting Angels Silver Spring, we regularly provide the following in-home care services to elderly adults living in Olney:
- Palliative Care – Our palliative care services focus on alleviating discomfort and find ways to boost overall well-being of aging adults, whatever their medical condition or life expectancy may be.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional care program is designed to support aging adults during their transition from hospital to home. To help minimize the risk of hospital readmission, trained caregivers promote recuperation and make sure that seniors are adhering to doctor’s recommendations until they get back on their feet.
- Social Care – By being active on the internet and social media platforms, older adults have much to gain. With the help of our dedicated caregiver, your loved one can boost their social wellness by learning to use the internet, Facebook, and Skype. Keeping in touch with family members, meeting like-minded people, shopping, or playing games online are just some of the ways your loved one can stay happy and entertained.
- Dementia Care – There are many reasons why nursing homes and assisted living facilities are not the best solution for seniors afflicted with dementia. With dementia care from Visiting Angels Silver Spring, your loved one can continue to age safely in their beloved home, despite their condition, catered by dedicated home care providers.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Just like with dementia care, with our specialized Alzheimer’s care program, your Mom or Dad can stay living safely and independently in the familiar surroundings of their home for longer.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers look after senior loved ones during their end of life transition and provide ample support to family members during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is about promoting safety in the home, eliminating potential fall-risks, assisting with mobility, and providing transportation to senior clients.
You can schedule a free in-home consultation with our team and learn more about how personalized home care services can help your loved one in Olney, MD. We also offer you a free in-home consultation where we can visit you and your loved one in their home, get to know you better, and discuss your family’s care needs in detail.
Make sure to call our Silver Spring, MD office today at 301-578-1616. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Chevy Chase, Olney, Bethesda and throughout Montgomery County, Maryland
Visiting Angels SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND804 Pershing Dr #110
Silver Spring, MD 20910