Private Home Care Offers Specialized Memory Care in Tucker, GA
Seniors in Tucker, Georgia, and the surrounding regions with cognitive disabilities get excellent private home care from Visiting Angels.
Adults with a degenerative cognitive disorder need specialized care as their condition progresses into the middle and late stages. Many families in Tucker and other Georgia towns have offered in-home caregivers, enabling their parents to age quietly in their own homes rather than putting them in an assisted living facility or nursing home.
Your mother or father may get assistance from the Tucker Visiting Angels. For seniors with memory-related illnesses in Tucker and the surrounding Georgia counties, we are the top dementia care provider. Regardless of your loved one's condition or symptoms, a highly skilled home health care assistant can provide individualized private home care so that they may stay in their current location and continue with their desired routine.
Advantages of hiring a home caregiver
Alzheimer's disease and dementia are cognitive disorders that lead to memory loss, disorientation, and severe, long-lasting brain changes. Seniors often feel angry, irritated, and bewildered as the illness develops and cognitive deterioration becomes more apparent, demanding greater professional care and assistance.
Private caregiver service
- Mobility assistance: Seniors with restricted or impaired mobility may safely move about their homes with a competent home health assistant.
- Personal care: Services for incontinence, toileting, clothes, dental care, and other personal needs are provided discreetly and respectfully.
- Meal planning and preparation: We can provide wholesome snacks and hot, nourishing dinners to ensure that your parents eat as healthily as possible.
- Reminders to take medications: Many seniors, especially those with cognitive impairments, worry about drug mishaps. Reminding your loved ones to take their medicines as directed may be helpful. Contact the visiting angels in Tucker, Georgia.
- Light housekeeping: The cost of simple household chores like vacuuming, mopping, cleaning mirrors, washing laundry, and others are also included.
- Care for people with dementia: Our caregivers can closely monitor your loved one to prevent dementia-related accidents.
- Incidental transportation: A home caregiver may accompany your loved one to therapy, doctor's appointments, family gatherings, and shopping outings.
Please get in touch with us!
To learn more about private home care and how our qualified home health care aides can assist your loved one to remain securely at home for as long as possible, get in touch with our Tucker, GA office.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084