Apply to Visiting Angels' Open Caregiver Positions in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, and Nearby Cities for Immediate Consideration
The caregivers on our team get to enjoy a wide range of benefits. We want to ensure that our clients are receiving quality care and the only want to ensure that is to set our team up for success. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- 24/7 call line for support
- Serve clients in your own neighborhood and know that you make a difference in the lives of your neighbors
- On-going training to expand your professional knowledge into new areas of care, such as Alzheimer’s or dementia care, transitional care, or end of life care
- Have coverage for changes in clientele—meaning that if a client decides to go a different route with care, you have help finding new clients without a break in pay or employment
Our Care Providers Are Companions at Heart
Companion care is the heart of what we do, meaning all our home care services are provided through the strong relationship you will develop with clients. Each client will work with our care coordinators and you to create a custom care plan, based on their unique needs, preferences, and abilities. You will play an integral role in making sure each of our clients is able to access the physical, mental, emotional, and social resources they need to live their best life.
Apply to Visiting Angels of Tucker Today!
If you have great interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for serving your community, Visiting Angels of Tucker is looking for you. If you would like to join our team as a caregiver, contact us today or click below to apply!