Medication Reminders and Elderly Care in Tucker, GA
Caregivers from Visiting Angels of Tucker may provide elder care and prescription reminders to ensure that medications are taken correctly and on time each day.
Visiting Angels of Tucker is a licensed home care organization, which means that our compassionate and professional caregivers can assist seniors with various daily chores (ADLs). Meal preparation, light housework and laundry, bathing aid, and senior assistance are just a few examples.
We may also email seniors medication reminders to ensure they take their medications correctly and on time each day. Because we only provide primary personal care, we cannot write prescriptions or organize pill bottles. Our caregivers can assist seniors in remembering to take pills and other medications that family members or health care providers have pre-arranged.
The Importance of Seniors Having Medication Reminders
Seniors are more likely to take a variety of medications throughout the day. Medicines that must be taken at specified times of the day – in the morning, afternoon, or before bedtime – as well as medications that seniors must take with food, water, or on an empty stomach – are standard. It might be challenging for elders with dementia to keep track of many drug schedules and instructions.
The following are some of the services we provide to the elderly:
- Set a timer for your loved one to remember to take their pills.
- You can use a voice reminder to remind you when to take your medication.
- Make sure to follow any medicine directions, such as taking it with food or a full glass of water.
- Keeping an eye on seniors while taking or administering medication to ensure they are doing it correctly.
- Keep track of the dates and times your senior took each medication so that family members know how it was taken.
- Keep an eye out for any side effects or symptoms when new medications are introduced.
It is necessary to take medications as prescribed and regularly to succeed in most cases. It can severely affect a family member's general health if they neglect to take their blood pressure medicine.
Tucker's Visiting Angels are pretty helpful
Visiting Angels of Tucker provides a variety of services, including medication reminders. While at home, our caregivers can additionally assist with the following elderly assistance tasks:
- Grocery shopping, errand running, and dinner preparation
- Companionship and conversation during dinner keep elders interested and encourage them to eat.
- Simple household chores include taking out the trash and cleaning linens or bath towels.
- Personal hygiene includes showering, using the restroom, and getting dressed.
The home care services provided to your loved ones are personalized to their preferences and needs. The care plan for each senior client is unique to their needs, schedule, and personality.
Contact Visiting Angels of Tucker for more information.
To learn more about medicine reminders and the other elderly support services we offer, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Tucker, GA office right now. We'll schedule a complimentary in-home assessment with you and your loved one so that we can develop a customized care plan.
Get in touch with our agency as soon as possible to get started!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084