Home Care in Lilburn, GA
If you are caring for an aging loved one who lives alone, it is important to find a provider who can be trusted, reliable, and able to fulfill their needs while working around their budget and schedule. At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we provide home care services for families just like yours every day. We are proud to serve seniors in Lilburn with top-quality services from experienced local caregivers.
Visiting Angels of Tucker Offers a Wide Range of Custom Home Care Services in Lilburn, GA, and Nearby Areas
We believe it is important for your family to be engaged and active in your loved one’s life, providing support even when you cannot be with your loved one. That is why, when you opt for services from Visiting Angels of Tucker, you will work with one of our home care coordinators to build a care plan that is right for your unique needs. We take the time to build a plan that fits your loved one’s physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health, scheduling care based on your calendar to integrate seamlessly with your family.
We provide a wide variety of home care services, including:
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care - with a focus on your loved one’s current needs, this fully adjustable care plan includes assistance with wandering prevention, medication reminders, and transportation to appointments.
- Fall Prevention - skilled, experienced caregivers who spot potential risk factors for falls educate family members on how to spot and prevent potential accidents from happening.
- End of Life Care - offers the calm, caring support seniors and their families need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - with platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, your beloved elder can learn about various technology platforms that allow them to stay in touch with family members.
- Certified Palliative Care - meant to provide soothing, comforting assistance, our holistic care program helps older adults with their social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - ensure your loved one makes a successful transition from hospital to home with this specialized transitional program.
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to look after their own needs and well-being.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities.
Our Holistic Approach
Home care includes all the tasks needed to keep your loved one healthy and happy every day.
Depending on your loved one’s needs, that might include:
- Medication reminders
- Transportation to appointments
- Meal planning and preparation
- Laundry and linen changing
- Personal care, such as bathing and toileting
- Light housekeeping
- Incontinence care
And because we take a holistic view of health, your loved one’s care plan might also include companionship to a medical appointment, getting a change of scenery at Bryson Park, and even getting a delicious meal at the 1910 Public House.
Local Caregivers with a Personalized Touch
Our senior care providers are recruited right here in town and are always licensed, bonded, insured, and fully trained, with ongoing opportunities to stay at the forefront of best practices in the field. We match our home care providers with clients based not only on expertise or specialization but also on personality, humor, and hobbies. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregivers we recommend to make sure they are a good fit for you and your family.
Contact Visiting Angels of Tucker Today!
If you are helping to care for a loved one who lives alone in Lilburn, get top-quality senior care from a caregiver right here in your community. Contact us today and begin with your free, in-home consultation. Call Visiting Angels of Tucker today to learn more about how we can assist with our flexible care plans!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084