Senior Care in Atlanta, GA
Visiting Angels of Tucker Offers Exceptional Senior Care Options in Atlanta
As family members age, we may notice changes in their ability to move around, complete daily tasks, take care of themselves, and maintain their home. If you are noticing more and more changes in the well-being of a loved one, senior care can help them maintain a high quality of life throughout their golden years. Our home care agency is owned, operated, and staffed by local caregivers who are excited to serve their community; our mission is to increase the quality of life for all our clients, every day.
How Visiting Angels of Tucker Can Help
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we know that every individual has unique needs, preferences, habits, and hobbies. That is why our first step in working with your family is to meet with you in your loved one’s home, to listen to your concerns, and to understand your loved one’s health needs and home needs. We will build a customized care plan that incorporates all the assistance your loved one requires, and nothing they do not—making our senior care cost-effective, too.
Our specialized senior care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our caregivers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End of Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Certified Palliative Care - this program looks after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
Our caregivers help with a wide variety of daily tasks, such as:
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and cooking
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments at health institutions like Emory Healthcare
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linens changing
- Personal care, like bathing, grooming, and toileting
- Mobility assistance
- Access to community events, social events, and more
Companionship at Its Finest
Companionship care is at the heart of what we do, which means our care is based on our caregivers' ability to connect in meaningful, respectful ways with your loved one. Our caregivers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and trained to listen to your loved one’s needs and respond through best practices in senior care. You will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend to your family, so you can be sure they are a good fit for you and your loved one.
Our agency accommodates a wide range of needs, from transitional care for after a hospitalization or surgery, respite care for when a family caregiver needs to step away, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and supportive end of life care. Our caregivers will also work at creating a long lasting friendship with their clients and take them to restaurants like Home Grown or help them get active and take them to Grant Park. No matter the circumstances facing your loved one and your family, Visiting Angels of Tucker can help seniors in Atlanta.
Contact Us to Learn More
If you are concerned about the health and well-being of a loved one who lives alone, home care services from Visiting Angels of Tucker can help make sure they stay healthy, comfortable, and safe. Call our agency today at 678-853-7904 to learn more about our custom senior care care plans that are as unique as your loved one.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.