Experienced Elderly Home Care in Decatur, GA
Visiting Angels of Tucker Provides Skilled Elderly Home Care to Seniors in Decatur
At times, it can be a struggle to care for an elderly loved one who can no longer care for themselves. As seniors age, day to day tasks can become more difficult, sometimes nearly impossible, without assistance. But, when you are the primary caregiver of a loved one it can become overwhelming to juggle your own priorities, family, children, and work commitments. Suddenly, your own health and life falls by the wayside – but, does it have to?
With Visiting Angels of Tucker’s elderly home care services caring for your loved one, their care no longer has to land on your shoulders alone. When you have our experienced, skilled care providers by your side, helping you whenever you need it the most you are never alone. With our support, your loved one can live independently – and you can get the peace of mind you deserve.
Caregivers Can Help When You Need It Most
Whether your loved one needs round-the-clock care or occasional support, our elderly home care services can help with programs like:
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care - with the focus on your loved one’s current needs, this fully adjustable care plan includes assistance with wandering prevention, medication reminders, and transportation to appointments.
- Fall Prevention - skilled, experienced caregivers who spot potential risk factors for falls educate family members on how to spot and prevent potential accidents from happening.
- End of Life Care - offers the calm, caring support seniors and their families need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - with platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, your beloved elder can learn about various technology platforms that allow them to stay in touch with family members.
- Certified Palliative Care - meant to provide soothing, comforting assistance, our holistic care program helps older adults with their social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - ensure your loved makes a successful transition from hospital to home with this specialized transitional program.
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to look after their own needs and well-being.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities.
Care Outside of the Home
Whether your beloved elder would like companionship for a medical appointment at DeKalb Medical Center, a lunch meeting with friends at Sapori di Napoli Restaurant, or during a stroll at City of Decatur Park, our aides are happy to help them. Rest assured, your loved one will always be in kind, capable hands with one of our professionals.
Give Visiting Angels of Tucker a call today at at 678-853-7904 to find out more about our various elderly home care services available in Decatur, GA.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Tucker, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.