Senior Care in Stone Mountain, GA
Visiting Angels of Tucker Is a Home Care Agency That Offers Superior Senior Care Services in Stone Mountain
If you are like most of those who come to us in search of a senior care agency to care for their loved one in Stone Mountain, there are certain things you are not prepared to compromise on. You insist on a caregiver who has the training and experience in providing the care your loved one needs. They must be dependable, helpful, friendly, and compassionate. Here at Visiting Angels of Tucker, we feel that you should never have to compromise on the senior care services your elderly loved one receives.
The right services from our home care agency can make it possible for your loved one to enjoy the independence that comes with being able to continue living in their own home. At Visiting Angels of Tucker we offer a variety of senior care services such as:
- Alzheimer's Care - assistance for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - with the focus on your loved one’s current needs, this fully adjustable care plan includes assistance with wandering prevention, medication reminders, and transportation to appointments.
- Fall Prevention - skilled, experienced caregivers who spot potential risk factors for falls educate family members on how to spot and prevent potential accidents from happening.
- End of Life Care - offers the calm, caring support seniors and their families need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - with platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, your beloved elder can learn about various technology platforms that allow them to stay in touch with family members.
- Certified Palliative Care - meant to provide soothing, comforting assistance, our holistic care program helps older adults with their social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - ensure your loved makes a successful transition from hospital to home with this specialized transitional program.
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to look after their own needs and well-being.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities.
- Transportation to places like Emory Decatur Hospital
Where Else Can Visiting Angels of Tucker Take Seniors?
The town of Stone Mountain sits at the gateway to Stone Mountain Park, the perfect place for our caregiver to take your loved one for a day in the fresh air and sunshine. The park is home to Confederate Memorial Carving. This carving depicts Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee.
Many seniors still enjoy a trip to the movies, the hard part is finding someone to take them and stay with them for the show. As part of our care services, our caregivers will take your loved one to movies at the NCG Cinema where they can both relax in large comfortable reclining seats while enjoying the show. The movies are always current, and you get free refills of popcorn.
As a senior care agency, we are dedicated to keeping you involved in the care of your loved one. We stay in touch with you regularly to keep you up to date on any changes that need to be made in their care plan.
To Learn More
If you are interested in learning more about us as a home care agency and our comprehensive range of senior care services available in Stone Mountain, contact Visiting Angels of Tucker. Call our agency today at 678-853-7904 and schedule your free in-home consultation to discuss your loved one's needs and create a care plan that meets them now and can be adjusted as their needs change.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084