Affordable Home Care in Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels understands that at-home care can be expensive, and we work with each of our clients to bring them the most affordable home care options possible. We keep our care cost-effective by working with each client to create a care plan that fits their budget. If you or someone you love may be interested in learning about how we can best serve you, please contact us to set up a free in-home consultation.
Visiting Angels Offers Affordable Home Care Options to Families in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we understand that opting for care at home can be a costly decision. Our care coordinators try their best to work with your family to create a care plan that works within your budget. We do this by selecting the services your loved one will benefit from the most on a schedule that will keep them independent at home. The cost of our care can vary depending on how many hours a week you schedule with us. We charge an hourly rate to try and ensure affordable home care is available for any family's situation.
One-on-One Care That Is Fully Personalized
Across Tucker, we are relied on by countless families, all of whom have the same concerns that you have right now. But, as their partner in care, we ensure that your loved one will get the help they need - day or night, weekday or weekend. Every senior is unique in their health concerns, restrictions, and needs, which we gladly address. Whether you need assistance for respite care so you can take a break or daily support for your loved one to age in place, Visiting Angels of Tucker can manage the level of care required. With fully personalized and affordable home care plans, we offer a truly one-of-a-kind service, making it easy for you to stick to your budget while enlisting a companion to help with your loved one.
We offer the following compassionate home care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - assistance with wandering prevention, hygiene, and medication reminders
- Dementia Care - helps by providing reminders and securing the client’s safety throughout their home
- Fall Prevention - helps ensure a client’s safety by educating them and their loved ones on ways to prevent falls
- End-of-Life Care - compassionate caregivers make clients as comfortable and content as possible during the final stages of their lives and support their loved ones as well
- Social Care - provides clients with education on how to use technology to stay in touch with their family and friends
- Certified Palliative Care - an all-encompassing type of care that aims to provide clients with emotional, social, physical, and spiritual support
- Ready-Set-Go Home - provides care as a client goes through a transition from the hospital to their home
- Personal Care - provides dignified care that helps clients remain independent in their own homes
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Companion Care - caregivers spend time with clients not only to assist them with tasks but also to provide them with company and enjoyment
Affordable Home Care? Yes, It's Possible!
The truth is finances aren't limitless. That's why we work hard to provide our clients with a care schedule that adheres to their budgetary constraints. As your affordable home care partner, we understand your preferences, needs, and concerns, and we aim to provide your loved one with the personal attention they deserve. With our support, they can age in place and have a happy, active, and fulfilling life.
Contact us today at 678-825-8072 to learn more about our essential senior care services in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, and the surrounding area!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084