Certified Palliative Care for Seniors with Long-Term Illnesses in Greater Tucker, GA
Visiting Angels Provides Certified Palliative Care to Seniors Living in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain and Surrounding Areas
Certified Palliative Care is an essential tool for seniors to get the most out of life. This type of program is a holistic approach to improve the quality of life for patients who are experiencing long-term illnesses by preventing and relieving discomfort.
This type of care is beneficial to seniors through their golden years helping them to enjoy life to the fullest. Visiting Angels of Tucker provides compassionate and professional care to seniors as they remain in their homes through our Certified Palliative Care Program.
How Can Visiting Angels of Tucker Help My Loved One?
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, our caregivers are there to ensure that your loved one is support and well cared for.
Our caregivers can help with assistance inside the home, as well as helping with transportation and errands outside the home. They can assist with activities of daily living, offer companionship, and be there for specialized needs through our care programs:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our home care providers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End of Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
What Does This Program Include?
Our care specialists are highly trained to be supportive in the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being of their clients. Impeccable bedside manner is a requirement for our staff, meaning that while your loved one is receiving help with tasks, they are receiving help emotionally was well.
Our Certified Palliative Care Program is designed to address the physical, spiritual, emotional, and social needs of our clients:
- Our caregivers strive to establish genuine connections and relationships with their clients and families to ensure social needs are being met
- We keep a mindful eye on the physical condition of your loved one by tuning in to the signals for when they need assistance
- Providers are encouraging and compassionate and offer knowledgeable support to those suffering from mental health conditions
- Our focus is on helping seniors find comfort and hope in their circumstances
- Each client is given the respect, compassion, and dignity they deserve
The Benefits of Holistic Care at Home
Not only is our Certified Palliative Care holistic in nature, but it is also provided from the comfort of a senior’s home, which offers a plethora of benefits:
- They will receive attentive care towards their health AND happiness
- Our agency can collaborate with a client’s medical team to ensure their whole health is being care for
- While the medical professionals focus on a senior’s treatments, our caregivers can focus on alleviating any pain or symptoms – often leading to less doctors’ visits
- Chronic illness become less debilitating and become more manageable when there is a dedicated caregiver by their side
Additionally, our Certified Palliative Care can be provided around your family’s schedule, meaning they can be there as little or as much as you need, whenever you need it.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If Certified Palliative Care sounds like the right fit for you or your loved one, call our agency or fill out our intake form by clicking one of the buttons below to set up your free, in-home consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Tucker, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.