Certified Palliative Care for Seniors in Tucker, GA, and Nearby Areas
Certified Palliative Care is essential for seniors to get the most out of life. This type of home care program is a holistic approach to improve the quality of life for patients experiencing long-term illnesses by preventing and relieving discomfort.
Visiting Angels Provides Certified Palliative Care to Seniors Living in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, and Surrounding Areas
This type of care benefits seniors through their golden years, helping them enjoy life to the fullest. Visiting Angels of Tucker provides compassionate and professional home care to seniors through our Certified Palliative Care Program.
How Can Visiting Angels of Tucker Help My Loved One?
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, our caregivers ensure that your loved one is supported and cared for. Our caregivers can help with assistance inside the home, as well as helping with transportation and errands outside the home.
They can assist with activities of daily living, offer companionship, and be there for specialized needs through our care programs:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our home care providers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding severe and costly falls
- End-of-Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
What Does This Program Include?
Our in-home care specialists are highly trained to support their clients' physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. Impeccable bedside manner is a requirement for our staff, meaning that while your loved one is receiving help with tasks, they are also receiving help emotionally.
Our Certified Palliative Care Program is designed to address the physical, spiritual, emotional, and social needs of our clients:
- Our caregivers strive to establish genuine connections and relationships with their clients and families to ensure social needs are being met.
- We keep a mindful eye on the physical condition of your loved one by tuning in to the signals for when they need assistance.
- Providers are encouraging and compassionate and offer knowledgeable support to those suffering from mental health conditions.
- Our focus is on helping seniors find comfort and hope in their circumstances.
- Each client is given the respect, compassion, and dignity they deserve.
The Benefits of Holistic In-Home Care
Not only is our Certified Palliative Care holistic in nature, but it is also provided from the comfort of a senior’s home, which offers a plethora of benefits:
- They will receive attentive care for their health AND happiness.
- Our agency can collaborate with a client’s medical team to ensure their whole health is cared for.
- While the medical professionals focus on a senior’s treatments, our caregivers can focus on alleviating pain or symptoms, often leading to fewer doctor visits.
- Chronic illness becomes less debilitating and more manageable when a dedicated caregiver is by their side.
Additionally, our Certified Palliative Care can be provided around your family’s schedule, meaning they can be there as little or as much as you need, whenever you need it.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
If Certified Palliative Care sounds like the right fit for you or your loved one, call our home care agency or fill out our intake form by clicking one of the buttons below to set up your free, in-home consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Visiting Angels of Tucker is here for you; contact us today to learn more about how we can assist your loved one!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084