Professional Home Care Services for Seniors in Tucker, GA and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Offers Essential
Home Care Services to Seniors in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, and Nearby Cities
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we believe in providing seniors with top-quality care so that they can enjoy their golden years to the fullest. That is why we provide professional home care services that allow seniors to remain in the comfort of their own homes for the duration of their lives. Our knowledgeable caregivers have helped us build a reputation for providing respectful, dignified care to our community's seniors.
Care Designed for Seniors
If you have a senior loved one who wants to age in place instead of moving to a nursing home or an assisted living facility, home care services from Visiting Angels of Tucker might be right for you. Our services are completely customizable because we understand that no two people require the same kind of care. Our services are tailored to fit the needs and preferences of your senior loved one. No matter what your loved one needs, we are here to assist them at every turn. Maybe you would like a caregiver to watch over your loved one while you sleep or a caregiver to help your loved one with tasks throughout the day. Our caregivers can help seniors with several functions, including personal care like dressing, bathing, grooming, transportation, preparing meals, mild housework, and more.
Our personalized home care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our home care providers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End of Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Certified Palliative Care - this program looks after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
Affordable Care in the Home
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, we offer care at hourly rates to keep care affordable. Our Angels making an hourly rate makes it easy to schedule care for the exact times your loved one would need it, whether it's only for a few hours twice a week, or 24 hours a day, every day of the week. We offer care every hour, every day of the year, including over weekends and holidays. Caregivers can even stay overnight to help seniors remain safe throughout the night. If your loved one's health situation changes, we can adjust their custom care plans to fit their needs.
If you have a senior loved one who is having difficulty living independently but would like to age in place, our services might be perfect for you. To learn more about our compassionate and customizable home care services, call Visiting Angels of Tucker at 678-853-7904 today, and we can schedule a free, no obligations in home care assessment.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084