What Is Home Care and How Does It Benefit Older Adults in Tucker, GA and the Surrounding Area?
Home Care Services from Visiting Angels of Tucker Can Help Seniors and Disabled Adults Living in Tucker, Lilburn, Stone Mountain, and Nearby Communities Stay Safe, Healthy, and Comfortable in Their Own Homes
If you have an older parent, relative, or an aging loved one with a need for help around the house there are options to help them stay in their homes.
In many cases, providing help to maintain the home such as light cleaning, laundry, meal planning, and medication reminders can take the stress off the individual enabling them to stay in place.
With home care from Visiting Angels of Tucker, your loved one will receive help taking care of tasks at home, while also getting the benefit of socialization and one on one care.
We match a caregiver with your loved one, taking into consideration personality and lifestyle. Our caregivers work to maintain the independence of your loved one no matter what challenges they are facing.
Our Care at Home Services
On top of assisting with activities of daily living, seniors can also utilize the following specialized home care programs:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering with Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our home care providers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End of Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Certified Palliative Care - this program looks after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
These services are available on a part-time, full-time, and around-the-clock basis. You can schedule any of our services around your schedule – weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Whenever you need us, we will be there!
We Focus Our Care Around Your Needs
The process of evaluating the need for professional home care for your loved one can bring up many big emotions and questions.
Many adults worry about losing their sense of privacy by having another person in the home. Others have difficulty accepting their need for care.
With each question that poses in your mind, Visiting Angels of Tucker can help gently guide you through the decision-making process, keeping your best interest at heart.
We have been helping seniors and those needing help in the home for years, and have the patience and dedication needed to help empower you in the process.
The Benefits of Care at Home
There are many benefits to having a home care provider assist with your aging loved one’s needs and health:
- Our team will help you develop a personalized care plan for your loved one to ensure their needs are being fully met
- Due to care being based within your loved one’s home, cost of care is typically lower than other facilities
- You can maintain peace of mind knowing your loved one is in good, capable hands
- Our plans are fully flexible and are adjusted with the evolving needs of your loved one
- Your loved one can remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home
- Our clients often say they can avoid additional trips to their doctors due to our caregivers’ assistance with their conditions, pain, and symptoms
- We always communicate clearly and compassionately about all aspects of your loved one’s care
- One of the biggest benefits to care at home is that your loved one can maintain their safety, health, and independence for as long as possible
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment Today
Our home care services are available to start on any timeline that fits your needs. We prioritize personalized one on one care for seniors and those needing extra care.
When building your care plan, we consult you and your loved ones to ensure your individual preferences, needs, and schedules are considered.
If home care is something you or your loved one can benefit from, give Visiting Angels of Tucker a call today or fill out our intake form by clicking one of the buttons below to set up your free in-home consultation. We look forward to working with you!
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084