Home Care in Norcross, GA
No one wants to admit they need an extra helping hand around the house or with taking care of themselves. For many seniors in Norcross, GA, the time will come when it becomes necessary to seek out a home care service. We understand how hard it can be for most seniors to admit they can no longer handle living independently, yet the last thing they want is to find themselves in a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Visiting Angles of Tucker Is a Leading Provider of Home Care for Seniors in Norcross, GA, and The Nearby Areas
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, our Life Care Navigation program offers a comprehensive selection of home care services for you to choose from. Our goal is to provide for the physical, mental, and emotional needs of our clients. Our care coordinators will work with you to create a customized care plan that focuses on your needs or those of your elderly loved one.
We offer a wide range of home care programs to keep your loved one in Norcross independent:
- Alzheimer's Care - daily assistance is available for seniors suffering from Alzheimer's Disease to help keep them safe, independent, and healthy at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - our home care providers will help establish healthy routines for seniors struggling with dementia
- Fall Prevention - our fall prevention program assists seniors in avoiding costly and serious falls
- End-of-Life Care - we offer essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program helps seniors connect with friends, family, and community members via technology
- Certified Palliative Care - this program looks after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program to help avoid hospital re-admission
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - our caregivers will allow family members to take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities
Care Outside of the Home
Our home care agency also works with you to make sure your loved one can enjoy their golden years. It is very important that your loved one keeps up with hobbies and favorite activities outside of the home as well. If your loved one enjoys the outdoors, Jones Bridge Park is a wonderful place to spend days out in the fresh air and sunshine. Here, you can enjoy walks along the nature trails, drop a line in the Chattahoochee River, or use one of the barbecue stations to create wonderful family meals.
For the train lover, there is the Southeastern Railway Museum. There are over 90 pieces of rolling stocks that include a variety of Pullman cars, restored antique diesel locomotives, and you can even tour the business car that played a part in bringing the Olympics to Atlanta.
Or our caregivers can help with regular tasks and errands such as getting to and from a visit to Concertra Urgent Care, assisting with grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions, and more!
Contact Visiting Angels of Tucker
At Visiting Angels of Tucker, our mission is to provide our clients with exceptional senior care services designed to ensure that they can continue living independently in their own homes. For more information about our home care, contact Visiting Angels of Tucker at 678-825-8072 and schedule your free in-home consultation with one of our coordinators.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels TUCKER, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084