Senior Care in Avondale Estates, GA
Visiting Angels of Tucker Offers a Comprehensive Range of Senior Care Services in Avondale Estates
Do you know what to do when your senior wants to continue living at home, but has medical conditions that make this decision challenging or unsafe? The solution is to call Visiting Angels of Tucker, so you can receive a comprehensive range of specialized senior care services.
Whether your aging loved one is living with physical, emotional, social, or spiritual setbacks, our Visiting Angels of Tucker caregivers have the training and experience needed to provide them with superior senior care services in Avondale Estates. Our mission is to provide the services your loved one needs for them to be able to continue living independently at home.
We Are Here When You Need Us
The one thing we do not do is force you to pay for services you do not need or for a caregiver to be with your loved one when they aren’t needed. We work with you and your loved one to create a customized care plan that includes the home care services they need when they need them. We can provide care on an occasional, daily, weekly, or around-the-clock basis.
Our Specialized Senior Care Programs:
- Alzheimer's Care - assistance for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.
- Dementia Care - with the focus on your loved one’s current needs, this fully adjustable care plan includes assistance with wandering prevention, medication reminders, and transportation to appointments.
- Fall Prevention - skilled, experienced caregivers who spot potential risk factors for falls educate family members on how to spot and prevent potential accidents from happening.
- End of Life Care - offers the calm, caring support seniors and their families need when there is a diagnosis of limited life expectancy.
- Social Care - with platforms like Facebook, Skype, and FaceTime, your beloved elder can learn about various technology platforms that allow them to stay in touch with family members.
- Certified Palliative Care - meant to provide soothing, comforting assistance, our holistic care program helps older adults with their social, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
- Ready-Set-Go Home - ensure your loved makes a successful transition from hospital to home with this specialized transitional program.
- Personal Home Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Respite Care - gives family caregivers the break they need to look after their own needs and well-being.
- Companion Care - daily assistance with tasks and activities.
Getting Out and About
There is nothing written that says your elderly loved one must live out their days stuck inside their house. Some of the places our home care providers can take their clients include:
Medical Centers and Doctor's Appointments
Our caregivers are more than happy to accompany your loved one to their doctors' appointments. They often take their clients to centers like Emory Decatur Hospital for routine visits and scheduled therapies. The reason why families like to have a caregiver accompany their loved one is often because they need reliable transportation and someone to take notes of the visit for them - which our aides are more than happy to provide!
Parks and Recreation Centers
Going outside for some fresh air and exercise is a must for anyone - especially seniors for maintaining good health. Our caregivers can drive them to parks like Glenlake Park and assist them with walking or simply chat and enjoy nature.
Restaurants and Cafes
After a long day of activities, seniors are bound to get hungry! Their senior care provider can either go grab a meal for them and bring it back to their place, cook a delicious home-made meal, or even take them out to places like Rising Son. With a caregiver by your loved one's side, the possibilities are endless!
If you are interested in learning more about how our senior care services can make life more enjoyable for your loved one in Avondale Estates, contact Visiting Angels of Tucker at 678-853-7904 today. We can arrange for your free in-home consultation with one of our experienced care coordinators.
Serving Lilburn, Stone Mountain, Lawrenceville, Tucker, GA, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels in Tucker, GA4500 Hugh Howell Rd #530
Tucker, GA 30084
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.