Competitive pay starting at $18/hour with Overtime Available
$25/hour short shift differential
Transportation allowance - get paid to drive to work for each shift!
Same Day Pay Available
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we're always looking for qualified and dedicated caregivers to join our amazing team. We've been providing quality in-home care throughout Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and surrounding communities in Northern Anne Arundel County for over 21 years. If you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in your community, consider joining the Visiting Angels team!
Why Join the Caregiver Team at Visiting Angels Annapolis?
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we appreciate the hard work our caregivers put into ensuring our clients have the support they need to safely and comfortably age in place. That's why we offer so many benefits and a supportive environment that allows our Angels to develop and perfect their caregiving skills.
Here are some of the reasons why you should join the Visiting Angels team:
- Get rewarded for the work you do - Caregiver jobs start at $18/hour (with $25/hour short shift differential), and we also offer same-day pay, overtime pay, holiday pay and performance-based bonuses
- Flexible scheduling - We'll work with you to ensure you have hours you can count on
- We'll help you get where you need to go - In addition to providing a transportation allowance for all caregivers, we've also partnered with Uber to help Angels get to their clients' homes if their vehicle is out of service
- We're supportive - We provide ongoing training opportunities, tuition reimbursement and PPE so all of our caregivers can stay safe and improve their skills
Who We're Looking For
Here's what we're looking for in potential caregivers:
- 6 months of caregiving experience
- CNA certification (new graduates are encouraged to apply!)
What Our Caregivers Are Saying
"The beauty of caregiving is meeting new people that encourage me when I'm having a bad day. I get excited about their daily accomplishments."
- Ollen G.
"I really enjoy getting to spend time with my clients. It makes me feel good to be helping them with their daily needs and hearing stories about their lives."
- Arlene S.
'I love the flexible schedule and how it works around my life and my family. I look forward to seeing my clients everyday."
- Narissa G.
About Visiting Angels Annapolis
Visiting Angels Annapolis is a locally owned and operated home care agency that is one of the most respected agencies in Northern Anne Arundel County. Since 2002, our reputation for caring about our caregivers as well as our clients has been unsurpassed. Our dedicated Care Team Leader is available to support and assist you anytime. We have many team members who have been Angels for more than 10 years.
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, our goal is to help seniors in Anne Arundel County get the support they need to live out their golden years at home while staying independent. As one of our caregivers, you'll be making a difference in the lives of seniors in your community by supporting them with everyday tasks that have become too difficult due to age-related issues. Whether you're helping clients get dressed for the day, driving them to a doctor's appointment or monitoring them overnight, you'll be helping clients safely and comfortably age in place.
Our Angels assist clients with daily activities, including:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Mobility, ambulation and transferring assistance
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming and dressing
- Incontinence care
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Meaningful companionship