Personalized Home Care Options for Seniors in Catonsville, MD
Visiting Angels Annapolis is a locally owned and operated caregiving agency providing personalized care plans to seniors and disabled adults throughout Catonsville, MD. Our mission is to provide quality in-home care services to seniors in need, enabling our clients to live happier, healthier lives at home for as long as possible.
What Home Care Services Does Visiting Angels Annapolis Offer in Catonsville?
We provide the following home care services in the Catonsville, MD, area:
- Certified Palliative Care – The purpose of our Certified Palliative Care program is to alleviate discomfort and improve quality of life in any way possible. Unlike hospice care which exclusively caters to those nearing the end of life, our palliative care is there to elevate the overall being of all clients placed in our care, regardless of age or terminal illness.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Trained caregivers provide essential personal care to senior clients during the hospital-to-home transition. Our aim is to minimize the risks of readmission, boost recuperation, and make seniors as comfortable as possible throughout recovery.
- Social Care – With the help of professional caregivers, seniors learn to use the internet and social media in order to boost their social wellness. Our social care program enables your loved one to use platforms such as Facebook, FaceTime or Skype to regularly keep in touch with family, friends, and relatives out of town, meet new people, find entertainment, or shop online.
- Dementia Care – Regardless of the type or stage of dementia, aging adults can remain living safely in the familiar setting of their home while being looked after by qualified caregivers. Our dementia care services can help Mom or Dad slow down the progression of their condition and avoid stressful relocation to an assisted living facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care – This is a specialized type of in home senior care for those suffering from the most common type of dementia – Alzheimer’s. Through compassionate memory care, seniors can remain living at home for longer.
- End of Life Care – With this program, our caregivers support terminally ill seniors and their families during the end-of-life transition.
- Fall Prevention – As falls present one of the major health concerns for older adults, our fall prevention program is geared towards eliminating fall risks, enhancing safety in the home, de-cluttering and fall-proofing, promoting mobility and more.
To learn more about our home care services, please contact our Millersville, MD office at 410-505-5141. Visiting Angels Annapolis is here for you!
"Visiting Angels has been wonderful. They were quick to respond to our need for an in-home aide and are very responsive to any questions that may arise. The caregiver has been wonderful with my mother, helping her with her daily activities and keeping me informed on how she is doing. My mother who thought at first she didn't need daily help loves having the caregiver and would like to keep her forever."
– Linda P. (More reviews here)Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108