Personalized In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Arnold, MD
Visiting Angels provides personalized home care options for elderly adults in Arnold, MD
Visiting Angels Annapolis is one of Maryland's leading senior care agencies, serving hundreds of locations and thousands of families throughout Anne Arundel County. Our mission is to assist aging adults in maintaining their independent lifestyles and preferred routines in the face of debilitating conditions, emerging health issues, and other age-related challenges.
We provide fully personalized care plans for seniors in Arnold, MD that are tailored to each client's specific care needs and instructions. A professional in-home care provider from Visiting Angels Annapolis can assist with a variety of daily activities, provide valuable companionship, and assist with personal hygiene needs to help improve your loved one's quality of life.
How Does Visiting Angels Annapolis Help Seniors in Arnold?
We specialize in assisting seniors with daily activities at Visiting Angels Annapolis. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with meal preparation, bathing, dressing, going to appointments, and much more. We also offer meaningful companionship to our clients, making them feel less lonely at home.
What distinguishes us from other local home care agencies is our dedication to providing personalized in-home senior care. Whether your loved one requires assistance with grocery shopping or transportation to fitness classes at the Arnold Senior Center, you can rest assured that they will receive the care they require.
Visiting Angels Annapolis offers a variety of senior care services in Arnold, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Our holistic, wholesome Certified Palliative Care program focuses on a wide range of physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs to alleviate discomfort and boost the overall quality of life of those seniors placed in our care. While there are obvious similarities between hospice and palliative care, hospice care is intended for those with limited life expectancy whereas palliative care caters for everyone who wishes to boost their quality of life.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – We assist and provide adequate in-home care and support to older adults discharged from a hospital. Our caregivers work tirelessly to promote recuperation, minimize risks of readmission and keep in touch with the patient’s medical team to ensure doctor’s orders are being followed.
- Social Care – This program is aimed toward combating loneliness and aiding older adults boost their social well-being. With our social care program, your loved one can learn to use the internet and social media platforms to stay connected with family and friends, find useful information online, shop, and get entertained.
- Dementia Care – Highly trained Angel companions provide exceptional memory care and help aging adults with any type of dementia remain living safely and independently at home for as long as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care - Seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease can continue living safely and independently at home catered by professional caregivers instead of relocating to a nursing home or an assisted living facility.
- End of Life Care – We provide compassionate care for seniors nearing the end of life while offering family members the support and respite they need during this difficult time.
- Fall Prevention Program – This is a program specially designed to prevent falls, eliminate tripping hazards, promote senior mobility, and more.
We’re available 24/7 to answer all your questions and schedule a free in-home consultation to determine how we can best help your family.
Get in touch with our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 to learn more about the in-home care services we offer in Arnold. Visiting Angels Annapolis is looking forward to meeting you!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels Annapolis, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.