In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Elkridge, MD
Visiting Angels Annapolis is one of the most trusted caregiving agencies in Northern Anne Arundel County, proudly serving seniors in Elkridge, MD since 2002. We offer personalized home care services designed to help seniors get the assistance they need to lead a fulfilled life at home. We offer help with daily tasks, from personal hygiene and mobility to meal prep, light housekeeping and transportation.
How Our Home Care Solutions Help Seniors in Elkridge
The following home care services are regularly provided to older adults in Elkridge, MD:
- Private Duty Care – Visiting Angels Annapolis helps seniors take care of their personal care needs. This can include assistance with personal hygiene, meal preparation, incontinence care, and more.
- Companion Care – In addition to assisting with light housekeeping, running errands, and other tasks, our caregivers can keep your loved one company and fulfill their need for social interaction.
- Certified Palliative Care – Our certified caregivers make efforts to improve the overall well-being of those placed in our care regardless of age or medical condition by providing comforting in-home care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Once they leave a hospital or rehab facility, older adults need plenty of support until they fully recover. Our Ready-Set-Go Home program provides dedicated caregivers trained to promote recuperation and cater to your loved one until they get back on their feet.
- Social Care – The best way to describe this care program is to say it is designed to boost your loved one’s social wellness. With the help of our caregivers, senior clients can learn how to use computers, the internet, and various social media platforms to stay connected with family members and friends, surf the internet, shop online, play games, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Instead of placing Mom or Dad into an assisted living facility or nursing home, families often opt for arranging professional dementia care. Not only is this option more affordable when compared to the costs of facilitated care, but it also provides clients with one-on-one care tailored to their unique symptoms and lifestyle.
- Alzheimer’s Care Services - Our highly trained in-home care professionals provide expert memory care and cater to seniors with Alzheimer’s, enabling them to remain living safely in their home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Rather than spending their last months or days in a facility, terminally ill seniors sometimes prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home, surrounded by their loved ones. When this is the case, Visiting Angels Annapolis provides compassionate end of life care and support to those with limited life expectancy and their families during the end of life transition.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falls are one of the top reasons why seniors lose their independence. Our preventative program is specially geared toward boosting senior mobility both in-home and outdoors and eliminating potential fall risks and tripping hazards from the client’s surroundings. To enhance the quality of our service, we also provide accompaniment and transportation on demand.
We are available at any time of day or night to answer your questions and schedule your free in-home consultation.
Reach out to our Millersville, MD office today by calling 410-587-2316 to learn more about how our in-home care services can help your mom or dad in Elkridge. Visiting Angels Annapolis is here for you!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108