Quality In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Halethorpe, MD
Seniors in Halethorpe, MD can safely and comfortably live at home with in-home care services from Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we firmly believe that every senior should have access to top-quality care in accordance with their unique needs as they age. In Halethorpe, MD, we offer precisely that – a range of in-home senior care services that can be modified to suit your loved one’s lifestyle, routine, health and requests perfectly.
How Our Home Care Solutions Help Seniors in Halethorpe
As a local provider of essential personal care for seniors, our services include medication and fluid reminders, meal planning and preparation, running errands and shopping in the area, housekeeping and laundering, companionship and interaction and much more.
For family caregivers who could use a break every now and then, we provide respite care as well, caring for their loved ones whenever they need some time just for themselves.
To be able to meet all the requests of our clients in Halethorpe, MD, we also offer the following specialized in-home care services through our Life Care Navigation collection:
- Certified Palliative Care – With this program, we improve the quality of life for our clients who may be in pain or experience frequent discomfort due to a medical condition. It is not to be confused with hospice care for terminally ill seniors as palliative care is provided regardless of life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our caregivers help seniors recover following hospitalization and take preventative measures to reduce the risk of hospital readmission.
- Social Care – With our assistance, seniors can learn how to use a cell phone, tablet or computer to surf the Internet and stay informed and entertained online. Our caregivers also teach older adults how to use social media to stay in touch with their loved ones.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia no longer have to move to nursing homes to get the care they require. With us, older adults diagnosed with this cognitive condition can safely age at home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Like with dementia care, Alzheimer’s care services are designed to support older adults with Alzheimer’s disease, the most common type of dementia, during their senior years.
- End of Life Care – We make the end of life transition more bearable and comfortable for both seniors and their families.
- Fall Prevention Program – With the help of our in-home care providers, the homes of our clients can become much safer places, rid of clutter and other fall hazards.
Contact our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 to discover more about our services and how we can be of help to your family. We are here for you!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels in Millersville, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.