Personalized Home Care Services for Seniors in Severn, MD
While you may be skeptical about hiring professional in-home care to help your loved one, with Visiting Angels Annapolis, you can rest assured that you will get top-quality services designed to fit your family’s needs and schedule at affordable prices. We are the nation’s leading caregiving agency and we are proud to offer our world-class services in Severn, MD.
Call 410-505-5141 to learn how we help seniors in Severn!
How Can Home Care from Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Severn, MD?
Our in-home care services consist of personal care and companion care assistance, meaning we can help your loved one with daily tasks that range from bathing and mobility assistance to meal preparation and transportation. We provide respite care as well, so you can get rest and attend to your needs when you feel your caregiving responsibilities are becoming too burdensome.
If your loved one requires specialized senior care at home, we offer the following care programs for elderly and disabled adults in Severn who need additional support:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be confused with hospice care that is provided to terminally ill seniors, our certified palliative care is designed for all older adults who seek to alleviate discomfort and improve health and well-being.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – We help seniors recover at home after a hospital stay and ensure they are adhering to the instructions received by their medical team.
- Social Care – Our caregivers teach seniors to use computers and cell phones to stay connected with loved ones, find entertainment, read the news, and more.
- Dementia Care – With our home care services, seniors with dementia can safely age at home.
- Alzheimer’s Care – We specialize in helping older adults with Alzheimer’s disease, allowing them to continue their routine at home and maximizing their safety and comfort.
- End of Life Care – We know how hard it is to learn that a loved one has a limited life expectancy. That is why we do everything we can to make this difficult period a bit easier both for seniors and their families.
- Fall Prevention Program – Since falls are one of the leading causes of loss of independence in seniors, we help older adults stay safe at home and teach families how to recognize fall risk factors.
With Visiting Angels Annapolis as your partner in senior care, you receive a personalized care plan that can be altered at any time, a highly trained caregiver who is compatible with your loved one, and support from our care coordinators whenever you may need it. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed or just needs a caregiver to accompany them on a nature trail in Provinces Park, you can rest assured that the care they need is the care they get.
To learn more about our in-home care services, please contact our Millersville, MD office today at 410-505-5141. We are here to answer all your questions!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108