Personalized Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Annapolis, MD
Is it getting to the point where your senior loved one finds it difficult to live at home? If this is the case, Visiting Angels Annapolis can assist with personalized, one-on-one home care services. We have a large pool of highly qualified caregivers who have been trained to provide the best care for aging parents in Annapolis, MD. Since 2002, Visiting Angels has been a trusted source for senior care for families all throughout Northern Anne Arundel County because we believe in a personalized, one-on-one approach.
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we make certain that our client's needs are met at all times. This can range from keeping your parent company one day a week to assisting with everyday tasks 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter the level of care your loved one needs, you can have peace of mind knowing an experienced and compassionate caregiver will always be there for them when you choose Visiting Angels.
What Home Care Services Does Visiting Angels Annapolis Offer?
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we specialize in assisting seniors with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). This can include:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Mobility assistance
- Running errands
- Incidental transportation
- And more
Senior Life Care Navigation
In addition to helping elderly and disabled adults with everyday responsibilities, Visiting Angels Annapolis also offers a specialized approach to home care through our Senior Life Care Navigation program. This collection of services can benefit seniors who need more comprehensive, hands-on support in order to age in place.
Seniors who wish to age in place still have a need for social interaction and companionship. Our caregivers can keep your loved one company by engaging in conversation, participating in their favorite activities or accompanying them to places they enjoy.
Private Duty Care
Our caregivers can provide dignified support with taking care of your loved one's personal needs. This can include helping them prepare meals, take a bath, brush their teeth and get dressed for the day.
Seniors who are living with chronic illnesses can find comfort and support through our palliative care services. Our caregivers can care for your loved one's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs while providing the in-home care they need to restore their hope and make it easier to age in place.
Our transitional care program, Ready-Set-Go Home, helps seniors after they have been released from the hospital in order to reduce the chances of readmission. Our caregivers can provide a hand with making sure your loved one goes to follow-up appointments, takes their medications and sticks to their diet plan as prescribed by their doctor.
If a member of your family has been diagnosed with dementia, our home care solutions may be able to help enhance the quality of life they enjoy at home by providing assistance with routine activities and making sure they stay safe.
Alzheimer's home care is beneficial to elderly adults who are living with the disease and provides family members with some measure of relief. Meal planning, medication reminders, assistance with walking and dressing, wandering prevention and other Alzheimer's-specific daily care services are available for your loved one.
If your loved one has trouble keeping in touch with friends and family, our Social Care program can help. Our caregivers will assist your loved one as they learn how to use social media, video conferencing programs and other digital tools in order to stay connected to those they love.
End of Life Care
Our end of life care program provides care and assistance to families and seniors who are nearing the end of their lives. Our caregivers can help your loved one remain comfortable and content and support your family emotionally during this difficult time.
Older adults are more susceptible to falls due to age-related issues. Fortunately, our caregivers can help your loved one stay safe by monitoring them, providing home care services that can help them maintain their balance, assist them with getting around the house and so much more.
Why Do Seniors in Annapolis Choose Visiting Angels?
Choosing what is best for an elderly loved one's health and well-being may be quite challenging, and we get that. At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we value your trust and recognize how important it is to be able to give your aging loved one the best care possible, which is why we strive to provide excellent home care services at reasonable rates. Our caregivers are committed to helping seniors keep their autonomy by providing the optimal level of care for each individual circumstance.
Here are some reasons why families in Annapolis choose Visiting Angels:
- We offer personalized care - When it comes to caring for seniors, many other Annapolis-area home care providers use a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, Visiting Angels Annapolis works with each senior to create a unique plan of care that takes into account their preferences, the level of care they need, their schedule and other factors. For your loved one's sake, we want to make sure they're getting the best care possible. Individualized care plans are created once a comprehensive assessment of your loved one's current state is completed. We want to ensure your loved one receives the care they truly need without disrupting their everyday routine.
- We hire only the best caregivers - Trusting a stranger with the care of a family member or close friend is a big deal. That's why we only recruit people we'd feel comfortable entrusting with our own loved ones to provide care for them. Before being hired, every candidate goes through a rigorous process of screenings, background checks and interviews. Only qualified senior care experts who believe in our core principles and mission statement are hired to work with our clients. As a company, Visiting Angels Annapolis is dedicated to providing care that is in line with our values, which include compassion, dedication, kindness and patience. When you hire us to offer in-home care for your elderly loved one, we'll carefully match you with a caregiver who is a good fit for them in terms of personality, availability and the kind of care they need.
- We're local - Visiting Angels has offered in-home elder care in Annapolis and throughout Anne Arundel County since 2002. Our caregivers are local residents who are dedicated to improving the lives of the elderly persons they serve.
How We Help Seniors in Annapolis Thrive
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, our goal is to provide the home care services seniors need to live out their golden years at home. But we also want to make aging in place a positive, fulfilling experience for seniors in Annapolis. After all, Annapolis is a great place for seniors to live, with beautiful scenery, lovely weather, loads of activities and places of interest, many convenient public transportation options and a rich history, it's no wonder that seniors who live in this city would choose to remain here!
One of our caregivers can accompany your parent to the Michael E. Busch Annapolis Library to check out some books they'd like to read and to the Reading and Butterfly Garden if he or she enjoys reading outside. If your loved one leads a more active lifestyle, our caregivers can provide transportation to the Annapolis Senior Activity Center for dance classes and weight training or join them on a jog through Truxtun Park. At Visiting Angels Annapolis, it is our top priority to keep your loved one as immersed in the Annapolis area as possible.
Nursing homes and assisted living facilities are no longer the only options for seniors in Annapolis with age-related issues. With in-home care from Visiting Angels, your loved one can get the support they need to age in place at home while giving you peace of mind.
To learn more about the in-home care services Visiting Angels Annapolis offers and how it can help your loved one, contact our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316.
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108