In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Millersville, MD
Seniors in Millersville, MD can live independently at home for as long as they want with personalized in-home care from Visiting Angels.
We do not believe in one-size-fits-all care solutions at Visiting Angels Annapolis. That is why we have developed a diverse range of in-home senior care services to meet the diverse needs of our elderly clients in Millersville, MD. All of our care programs are tailored into personalized care plans based on the care requirements and preferences of each family we work with, providing additional comfort and peace of mind.
How Does Visiting Angels Annapolis Help Seniors in Millersville?
Medication reminders, meal preparation, errand running, shopping, light housekeeping, companionship, and other services are included in all of our care programs. Your loved one's plan will include a variety of other services, depending on the specific program you select. Whether your loved one requires assistance getting dressed or transportation to social gatherings at Kinder Farm Park, you can have peace of mind knowing that they will receive the care they require.
We provide respite care services for seniors who are already being cared for by family members, in addition to providing basic senior care in accordance with our clients' schedules and routines. Respite care enables primary caregivers to achieve a better personal life/caregiving balance and can be provided as needed.
Apart from these services, we also offer various specialized home care programs, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be confused with hospice care for terminally ill individuals, certified palliative care increases life quality in seniors regardless of age, health or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – When continuing recovery at home after a hospital stay, seniors need a lot of help to get back on their feet. This is where we help. Our caregivers offer services that promote recovery and prevent health complications that could lead to hospital readmission.
- Social Care – To boost our clients’ social well-being, we help them learn how to use a computer or the Internet for various purposes, including communication, entertainment, shopping, and more.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can receive care at home, too. With our help, dementia patients continue their routines at home, with maximized safety and comfort.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Older adults diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can receive top-quality care at home instead of moving to a memory care facility.
- End of Life Care – Our in-home care providers help families as their loved ones near the end of life, providing not just assistance around the home but also compassionate support.
- Fall Prevention Program – There are many ways to boost safety at home for seniors. One of the best ways is to fall-proof their home, removing fall hazards and making their living space more accessible.
Call our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 to learn more about our carefully developed home care services and how we can help your loved one. We are happy to be of service!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108