In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Millersville, MD
With personalized in-home care from Visiting Angels, seniors in Millersville, MD can live independently at home for as long as they wish
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we do not believe in one-size-fits-all care solutions. That is why we have developed a wide range of in-home senior care services that can address the varying needs of our elderly clients in Millersville, MD. For additional comfort and peace of mind, all our care programs are tailored into personalized care plans based on the care requirements and preferences of each family we work with.
How Does Visiting Angels Annapolis Help Seniors in Millersville?
All our care programs include services such as medication reminders, meal preparation, running errands, shopping, light housekeeping, companionship and more. Depending on the specific program you choose, your loved one’s plan will include a number of other services. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to help them get dressed or provide transportation to social gatherings at Kinder Farm Park, you can have peace of mind that your loved one will receive the care they truly need.
In addition to providing basic senior care in accordance with our clients’ schedules and routines, we offer respite care services for seniors already taken care of by family members. Respite care allows primary caregivers to achieve a better personal life/caregiving balance and it can also be provided whenever needed.
Apart from these services, we also offer various specialized home care programs, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – Not to be confused with hospice care for terminally ill individuals, certified palliative care increases life quality in seniors regardless of age, health or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – When continuing recovery at home after a hospital stay, seniors need a lot of help to get back on their feet. This is where we help. Our caregivers offer services that promote recovery and prevent health complications that could lead to hospital readmission.
- Social Care – To boost our clients’ social well-being, we help them learn how to use a computer or the Internet for various purposes, including communication, entertainment, shopping, and more.
- Dementia Care – Seniors with dementia can receive care at home, too. With our help, dementia patients continue their routines at home, with maximized safety and comfort.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Older adults diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can receive top-quality care at home instead of moving to a memory care facility.
- End of Life Care – Our in-home care providers help families as their loved ones near the end of life, providing not just assistance around the home but also compassionate support.
- Fall Prevention Program – There are many ways to boost safety at home for seniors. One of the best ways is to fall-proof their home, removing fall hazards and making their living space more accessible.
Call our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 to learn more about our carefully developed home care services and how we can help your loved one. We are happy to be of service!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels in Millersville, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.