Dependable, One-on-One In-Home Care Services for Elderly Adults in Glen Burnie, MD
At Visiting Angels Annapolis, we provide dependable in-home care for seniors living in Glen Burnie, MD. With our personalized care plans and dedicated caregivers, we can provide the support seniors need to continue living at home for as long as they wish.
It can be stressful to make sure your senior loved one is doing well, especially if you have a busy schedule or live outside the area. When you choose Visiting Angels Annapolis to be your partner in senior care, you're choosing an agency that will put your loved one's needs first and make sure they have what they need to live out their golden years in comfortable, familiar surroundings.
Helping Glen Burnie Seniors Stay Safe with Personalized, One-on-One Home Care from Visiting Angels Annapolis
In Glen Burnie, we provide a wide range of home care services customized with the particular needs of older adults in mind. Whether your loved one needs help getting dressed, doing laundry or going to the Pascal Senior Center, our caregivers are here to provide the support your loved one needs when they need it most. We are proud of the work we do and the seniors that we work with on a daily basis.
We offer a variety of essential personal care services for seniors in Glen Burnie, including:
- Personal Care: We help seniors bathe, take care of their personal hygiene, get dressed, go to the bathroom and more.
- Companion Care: Older adults are just as much in need of companion care as they are of personal care. At Visiting Angels, companion care includes medication reminders, monitoring and conversation, transportation and companionship.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Your loved one, diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, may have expressed the wish to remain at home as they age. Understandably, you may not be able to look after them, but they do not need to move to a nursing facility or assisted living home. We provide specialized memory care for seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and 24-hour care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: Following a long hospital stay, prolonged illness, operation or rehabilitation, it is important for your loved one to recover quickly. We can help them do that.
- Palliative and End of Life Care: We provide comfort for older adults in the final stages of their life. We also provide assistance with anything family members may need to make their final days comfortable and peaceful.
There are so many benefits to professional in-home care from Visiting Angels Annapolis.
Call our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 to learn more about how we can help your loved one in Glen Burnie find the perfect caregiver to ensure they’re safe, happy and healthy in their own home.
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108