Personalized, One-on-One In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Crownsville, MD
Seniors in Crownsville, MD can continue to live independently at home with in-home care services from Visiting Angels
Visiting Angels Annapolis is one of the leading home care agencies in Northern Anne Arundel County, widely appreciated for personalized care plans, highly professional and loving care providers who hail from the local communities and affordable hourly rates.
Our locally-owned and operated office has been helping seniors throughout Crownsville, MD since 2002. If your loved one lives in Crownsville and wants to continue living in their own home, we can make that happen with personalized and reliable in-home senior care.
Why Seniors in Crownsville Should Choose Visiting Angels Annapolis
In Crownsville, MD, we provide local families with the following services:
- Certified Palliative Care – While most people confuse palliative care for hospice care, these are in fact two different types of care. Here’s the catch – hospice care almost exclusively caters for those nearing the end of life whereas palliative care is there to minimize discomfort and improve overall well-being of all our clients despite their medical condition or life expectancy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Trained in-home care providers help ease the transition from hospital to home, promote recuperation, and make sure that doctor’s recommendations are followed so that senior clients can avoid readmission and get back on their feet in no time.
- Social Care – With this program, seniors can significantly boost their social wellness and regularly communicate with their loved ones. Our skilled caregivers teach older adults how to use devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones to stay connected with family and friends, surf the internet, find entertainment, shop online, and more.
- Dementia Care – We provide specialized dementia and memory care services and help older adults who struggle with various types of dementia to continue aging safely and independently at home for as long as they can.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Instead of relocating to a nursing home or an assisted living facility, seniors with Alzheimer’s disease can remain at home with the help of a professional.
- End of Life Care – Our caregivers provide a strong support system for terminally ill seniors and their families during the final stages of life.
- Fall Prevention Program – This program is designed to assist with mobility and help older adults minimize potential fall risks and improve safety both inside and outside their home.
When you choose in-home care from Visiting Angels Annapolis, you're choosing an agency that is committed to providing personalized senior care. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to help them prepare meals, help them bathe or accompany them as they walk one of the trails at Generals Highway Corridor Park, you can have peace of mind that your loved one will receive the care they truly need.
To help you determine the required level of care and schedule of visits, we offer in-home assessments, free of charge.
Reach out to our Millersville, MD office today at 410-587-2316 and learn more about our in-home care services and how we can help your parent stay independent for as long as they wish. Visiting Angels Annapolis is here for you!
Serving Northern Anne Arundel County in Maryland, including Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Millersville, Pasadena, Crownsville, Arnold and Severna Park
Visiting Angels ANNAPOLIS, MD8338 Veterans Hwy #103A
Millersville, MD 21108