Elder Home Care in Weare, NH
Visiting Angels of Auburn Offers Exceptional Elder Home Care Services in Weare
Visiting Angels of Auburn is one of leading elder home care agencies in Weare, NH. We strive to create customized elder home care plans that are personalized to meet each client's individual needs. Our goal is to help them continue living a happy, healthy life in their own homes for as long as possible.
We understand why so many seniors continue to live in Weare, the small-town feel offers a peaceful place to relax. At the same time, you are close enough to Concord and Manchester to enjoy the many amenities both cities have to offer. With so much to do, it's no wonder so many people choose to continue living in their own homes rather than moving into an assisted living facility.
Home Care for Seniors in Weare
We offer a comprehensive range of elder home care services including:
- Dementia Care – specialized care designed to help clients who are diagnosed with dementia enjoy living independently and safely at home for as long as possible.
- Palliative Care – designed to provide the services needed to ensure that our clients and their family caregivers can continue to enjoy a superior quality of life regardless of medical condition, age, or life expectancy.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program – our caregivers work to eliminate the risk of falling around the home that often results in serious injury to seniors. We can provide mobility assistance along with safe transportation services as needed.
- Alzheimer's Care – Alzheimer's disease is one of the most common forms of dementia, we provide compassionate memory care services designed to assist and make life at home comfortable.
- Social Care – helping seniors stay socially connected with family and friends by teaching them how to use the internet to communicate, shop, and for entertainment.
- End of Life Care – providing support for seniors and their families during this difficult time in their lives.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – services designed to help with the transition home from the hospital intended to speed recovery and reduce the risk of readmission.
Our Caregivers Help Make Life More Enjoyable
Just because your senior needs a little help, doesn't mean they can't still get out of the house and enjoy life. Our caregivers offer a range of transportation services that can include trips to Concord Hospital for medical care, Clough State Park for a day out in the fresh air, or out for a tasty meal at the Stark House Tavern on Stark Highway.
If you are interested in learning more about our elder home care services in Weare, contact Visiting Angels of Auburn. We can schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our experienced care coordinators to discuss your loved one's needs.
Serving Candia, Manchester, Bedford, Derry, Londonderry, Hooksett, Auburn, Raymond, Salem, Concord, Bow, Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare & Suncook, NH
Visiting Angels in Auburn, NH14 Hooksett Rd
Auburn, NH 03032
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.