Commonly Asked Questions About Our At Home Elder Care Services in Auburn, NH and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels of Auburn Provides At Home Elder Care Services to Those Living in Manchester, Derry, Auburn, and Neighboring Communities
It can feel overwhelming to choose at home elder care services, and we want to help make that choice easier for you. Visiting Angels of Auburn has been providing care to seniors for years, working with the most compassionate, experienced, and experienced caregivers in the industry.
When going through this process you may have some questions about senior care, all of which are valid and important. We created a list of the questions we receive most frequently to help you navigate this season of life.
What Services Do You Offer?
Visiting Angels of Auburn offers comprehensive at home elder care services created to fit the unique needs of everyone. Our biggest goal is to help seniors gracefully age in place so they can be near the people, places, and things that they love in their life. We offer services such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, assistance with bathing and grooming, medication reminders, and more. Our full list of specialized care services is:
- Alzheimer’s Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we help seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers are trained to the best practices of fall prevention to help seniors avoid dangerous accidents at home
- End of Life Care - essential support and companionship to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - we help seniors stay connected to friends and family through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that aims to help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital readmission
- Respite Care - we offer respite to family caregivers so they can focus on their own needs and well-being
- Companion Care - our caregivers are companions at heart and help with daily tasks and activities
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
What Is Aging in Place?
The term ‘aging in place’ is used to describe the accommodations that can be made so seniors can continue to live in their homes as they age. Our at home elder care services are created to help this process be a graceful one.
Do You Provide Care in Assisted Living Facilities?
If state law permits, we are able to provide our at home elder care services to those living in assisted care facilities. This is typically requested if the facility is unable to provide the desired services directly.
How Soon Can You Start Providing Services?
Once you or your loved one submits a request for care, we can usually start providing services within 48 hours of inquiry. In some cases, we can start providing services as quickly as the same day!
Can You Make Changes to Your Schedule?
Vising Angels of Auburn works around your schedule to meet the needs of you and your loved one. Our scheduling is flexible, and we can typically make changes with no more than one week of notice.
How Do I Get Started with Visiting Angels of Auburn?
To begin care with us, we will start with a free, in-home assessment where our staff will get to know you and your loved one to create a comprehensive care plan. Together you will identify what your unique needs are, which services can help, and answer any questions that might arise.
If at home elder care services sounds like it would benefit your loved one, contact Visiting Angels of Auburn today by clicking one of the buttons below. We look forward to meeting you!
Serving Candia, Manchester, Bedford, Derry, Londonderry, Hooksett, Auburn, Raymond, Salem, Concord, Bow, Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare & Suncook, NH
Visiting Angels in Auburn, NH14 Hooksett Rd
Auburn, NH 03032
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.