How to Get Started with Visiting Angels of Auburn's Home Care in Manchester, NH
Visiting Angels of Auburn Offers Home Care in Manchester
If your family is helping to care for a loved one who lives alone, you might have concerns about their everyday safety, ability to maintain health, and daily comfort. The best way to ensure that your loved one’s needs are always met is by getting senior care that understands your family, and your loved one’s individual needs. Visiting Angels of Auburn offers home care in Manchester that can help your loved one enjoy their best possible quality of life every day.
What to Expect
Getting started with our services is an opportunity for us to get to know each other, and to start understanding your loved one’s unique preferences, habits, and abilities. When you first call Visiting Angels of Auburn, our care coordinator will work with you to set up a free, in-home consultation with your loved one, your family, and one of our care coordinators. We’ll meet in your loved one’s home so that we can get to know your loved one in their own environment, and so that we can understand your loved one’s in-home needs.
This first conversation will cover:
- Specific care needs you want, like personal care (bathing and toileting), mobility needs, meals, and more.
- Your loved one’s daily schedule and their preferences for mealtimes, rest times, and their medication schedule.
- Any emotional, social, and mental needs your loved one faces, and brainstorming ways to increase social interaction, wellness activities, and the type of companionship they will most benefit from.
- The safety and upkeep of your loved one’s home, any housekeeping needs that arise, and how to keep your loved one safe and mobile at home.
- Logistics like scheduling, how to work with our care coordinators and caregivers, how to contact us when you need something, and how our caregiver will access your loved one’s home.
The next step is to create a care plan and find the right caregiver to provide your loved one home care in Manchester. Your care plan will be customized for your loved one’s needs, including all the services discussed in your initial meeting. Then, your family will have the opportunity to interview any caregiver we recommend to you. We’ll recommend a caregiver based on expertise, specialization, personality, humor, and hobbies; you’ll have the chance to interview any caregiver who will work with your loved one to make sure they are a good fit.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
If you’re feeling overwhelmed with caregiving or with finding the right home care in Manchester, Visiting Angels of Auburn can help. Our care coordinators and managers have years of experience in this industry and can make recommendations based on your circumstances. To learn more about getting started with home care in Manchester for your loved one, call Visiting Angels of Auburn today at 603-838-3126 or watch the video below!
Serving Candia, Manchester, Bedford, Derry, Londonderry, Hooksett, Auburn, Raymond, Salem, Concord, Bow, Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare & Suncook, NH
Visiting Angels AUBURN, NEW HAMPSHIRE14 Hooksett Rd
Auburn, NH 03032