How to Get Started with Our Home Health Care Services in Greater Auburn, NH
Home Health Care Services from Visiting Angels of Auburn
When you don’t know where to start or who to contact, finding home
In order to give you the finest quality care and address your beloved elder’s requirements, you’ll meet with a Visiting Angels Auburn care coordinator. At this meeting, you’ll go over special requests, specific concerns, scheduling requirements, and a comprehensive review of the care needed. In essence, we’re getting to know each other. Questions are more than welcome at this initial meeting, so feel free to ask as many as you’d like. At this point, it’s normal to feel overwhelmed. However, with our experience with in home care and aging in place, our recommendations will likely set your mind at ease.
With the information provided, our care coordinator creates a schedule of health care services after reviewing your senior’s specific needs. Before you know it, a well-matched caregiver will arrive at your home to help your family. Should any concerns arise during the time you have essential in home care assistance or if there are any changes to your situation, please let our coordinator
During Initial Meetings These Topics Are Usually Discussed:
- Emotional needs that should be addressed, like companionship, appointments, conversation, activities, and social interaction.
- Specific needs your senior has with regards to mobility, diet and daily meals, dressing, grooming, bathing, and incontinence.
- Reviewing schedules concerning medication, eating, and sleep.
- Access to the house, scheduling logistics, necessary documentation, and the details of how to proceed with changes in schedules for either the caregivers or the family.
- Specific support with tasks around the house, including light housekeeping, laundry, linens, groceries, and preparation of meals.
- At that meeting, if you wish to proceed with our home health care service, we would come up with a schedule, decide on a care plan, schedule a visit from a nurse, and plan a meeting at your home with the chosen caregiver(s)
Contact Visiting Angels of Auburn, NH
If you choose to enlist our health care service, we will then create a care plan customized to each of these needs. Contact our agency by clicking one of the buttons below
Serving Candia, Manchester, Bedford, Derry, Londonderry, Hooksett, Auburn, Raymond, Salem, Concord, Bow, Goffstown, Dunbarton, Weare & Suncook, NH
Visiting Angels AUBURN, NH14 Hooksett Rd
Auburn, NH 03032