Personalized In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Mount Airy, MD
Visiting Angels offers personalized home care solutions for elderly adults in Mount Airy, MD
Visiting Angels is among the nation’s leading senior care agencies. We have established ourselves at the very top of the caregiving industry thanks to our carefully developed care programs that we turn into highly personalized care plans, trained and compassionate caregivers and dedication to improving the quality of life for all our clients.
Our home care services include personal care and companion care. When it comes to personal care, we can assist your loved one with mobility, bathing, dressing, oral care, transferring, positioning, incontinence care and more. As far as companion care is concerned, we offer help with meal preparation, housekeeping, laundering, running errands, shopping, transportation and more.
In Mount Airy, MD, we are pleased to inform you that in addition to part-time and full-time care, we provide respite care as well. Respite care is short-term care provided on an as-needed basis to support both seniors and their primary caregivers.
Best of all, our care plans are tailored to the unique needs of our clients. So whether your loved one needs help getting to the Senior Center, needs a caregiver to prepare meals or needs professional care after being discharged from the hospital, you can rest assured they’ll receive the support they truly need.
How Does Visiting Angels Eldersburg Help Seniors in Mount Airy?
We additionally offer a wide range of specialized home care services in Mount Airy, including:
- Certified Palliative Care – This type of care is not to be confused with hospice care, which is provided to seniors with a limited life expectancy. Certified palliative care is offered to all our clients who wish to improve life quality regardless of medical conditions or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our hospital-to-home program is designed to ease the transition home from a medical facility following an illness, injury or surgery. It promotes faster recovery and prevents complications.
- Social Care – With social care, seniors learn how to use digital platforms to communicate, watch news, shows, and series, shop, and much more.
- Dementia Care – With our help, older adults with dementia can age at home regardless of their symptoms or stage of the condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our senior caregivers specialize in caring for older adults who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, allowing them to receive care at home and enjoy added safety.
- End of Life Care – We assist seniors as they near the end of life and guide and comfort their families as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – We help seniors avoid falls at home and educate families on the importance of recognizing fall risks and hazards.
If you have any questions regarding our home care programs or would like to get started with our services, please call our Eldersburg, MD office today at 410-324-6347. We are here to address your concerns and schedule your free in-home consultation!
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MARYLAND6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784