In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Mount Airy, MD
Visiting Angels Eldersburg is one of the leading home care providers in Mount Airy and surrounding areas in Carroll County, MD. We have established ourselves at the very top of the caregiving industry in Maryland thanks to our carefully personalized care plans, trained and compassionate caregivers and dedication to improving the quality of life for all our clients.
Call us at 410-549-8002 to learn how we can help your loved one!
How Can Professional Home Care from Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Mount Airy, MD?
Our home care services include assisting seniors in Mount Airy and surrounding communities with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Our caregivers can assist your loved one with mobility, bathing, dressing, oral care, transferring, positioning, incontinence care and more. We also offer help with meal preparation, housekeeping, laundering, running errands, shopping, transportation and more.
Our caregivers can provide part-time and full-time senior care, as well as respite care. Respite care is short-term care provided on an as-needed basis to support both seniors and their primary caregivers.
Best of all, our care plans are tailored to the unique needs of our clients. So whether your loved one needs help getting to the Senior Center, needs a caregiver to prepare meals or needs professional transitional care after being discharged from Frederick Health Endocrine & Thyroid, you can rest assured they’ll receive the support they truly need.
We also offer a wide range of specialized home care services in Mount Airy, including:
- Private Duty Care – Private duty home care is highly beneficial for seniors in Mount Airy who struggle with taking care of their personal needs due to age-related issues.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers provide meaningful companionship for seniors who have trouble leaving the house and spending time with others.
- Certified Palliative Care – This type of care is not to be confused with hospice care, which is provided to seniors with a limited life expectancy. Certified palliative care is offered to all our clients who wish to improve life quality regardless of medical conditions or age.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our hospital-to-home program is designed to ease the transition home from a medical facility following an illness, injury or surgery. It promotes faster recovery and prevents complications.
- Social Care – With the Social Care program, seniors in Mount Airy learn how to use digital platforms to communicate, watch news, shows, and series, shop, and much more.
- Dementia Care – With our help, older adults with dementia in Mount Airy can age at home regardless of their symptoms or stage of the condition.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Our senior caregivers specialize in caring for older adults who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, allowing them to receive care at home and enjoy added safety.
- End of Life Care – We assist seniors in Mount Airy as they near the end of life and guide and comfort their families as well.
- Fall Prevention Program – We help seniors avoid falls at home and educate families on the importance of recognizing fall risks and hazards.
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll and Howard Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MD6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784
"A Visiting Angel has been assisting my wife and I for nearly four years and we could not be more pleased with her. Not only is she competent, punctual and conscientious in her work, she has become a friend, sharing family photos, wedding pictures and Facebook posts. We are equally appreciative of the Visiting Angels support staff. In a world where it often seems like customer service is nonexistent, the Angels care coordinators are consistently responsive, cheerful and helpful."
– Richard F. (More reviews here)Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐