Private Duty Home Care Aides in Eldersburg, MD and Nearby Areas
Visiting Angels® Eldersburg is a locally operated and owned senior care agency. We provide personal care services to seniors and disabled adults in Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and throughout Howard and Carroll Counties in Maryland. Families count on our agency to deliver compassionate care to their loved ones.
What Personal Care Services Does Visiting Angels Provide?
Our team of administrators and private duty home care aides has worked hard to earn a reputation as an agency that provides respectful and dignified senior to adults in need. If you are looking for senior care services that will make it possible for your loved one to live independently, we invite you to call our Eldersburg office today.
When you choose senior home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg, our services are available on an affordable hourly basis. We believe all seniors should have access to quality care and the services they require. We have experience helping seniors with a variety of needs. Our agency can provide an experienced caregiver to those who are living with the effects of stroke, diabetes, congestive heart failure, arthritis, osteoporosis, dementia and other chronic care concerns.
Our private duty home care aides can assist with:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and other personal hygiene tasks
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- And more
Why Choose a Private Duty Home Care Aide from Visiting Angels Eldersburg
Many families choose a professional caregiver for a loved one because of the many benefits it provides. At home senior care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg provides the help your loved one needs to continue living in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home. The benefits of receiving personalized care at home from a compassionate caregiver versus in a facility are significant.
Some of the many benefits of receiving senior care at home from Visiting Angels Eldersburg include:
- The ability to set your own schedule. Unlike care provided in an assisted living facility, our care is given according to your loved one's existing schedule and honors their current routines.
- Personalized services to meet your loved one's needs. With institutionalized care, services are designed to fit the needs of the masses. Senior home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg enables your loved one to receive assistance tailored to their specific health and wellness needs from a senior caregiver who is selected to meet their unique needs.
- Select Your Caregiver®. When a loved one lives in an assisted living facility they receive help from whomever happens to be working that day. With senior home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg, your loved one has a say in who their caregiver is.
Call Visiting Angels Eldersburg today at 410-324-6347 to learn more about our in-home senior care options and how one of our private duty home care aides can help your loved one.
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll and Howard Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MARYLAND6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784