Private Duty In-Home Care in Eldersburg, MD and Nearby Areas
Visiting Angels® Eldersburg is a locally operated and owned senior care agency. We provide private duty in-home care to seniors and disabled adults in Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and throughout Howard and Carroll Counties in Maryland. Families have counted on our agency to deliver compassionate private duty care to their loved ones for over 21 years.
Call 410-549-8002 to learn how we can help your loved one age in place!
What Private Duty In-Home Care Services Does Visiting Angels Provide in and Around Eldersburg, MD?
Our team has worked hard since 2002 to earn a reputation as an agency that provides respectful and dignified senior care to adults in need throughout Carroll and Howard Counties. If you are looking for private duty in-home care that will allow your loved one to live independently, we invite you to call our Eldersburg office today.
When you choose Visiting Angels Eldersburg, our services are available on an affordable hourly basis. We believe all seniors should have access to quality care and the required services. We have experience helping seniors with a variety of needs. Our agency can provide an experienced caregiver to those who are living with the effects of stroke, diabetes, congestive heart failure, arthritis, osteoporosis, dementia and other chronic care concerns.
Our caregivers can assist with:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and other personal hygiene tasks
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- And more
Why Choose Private Duty In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg
Many families in Carroll and Howard Counties choose a professional caregiver for a loved one because of the many benefits it provides. Private duty in-home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg can provide the help your loved one needs to continue living in the comfort and familiar surroundings of their own home. The benefits of receiving personalized private duty care at home from a compassionate caregiver versus in a facility are significant.
Some of the many benefits of receiving in-home personal care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg include:
- The ability to set your own schedule. Unlike care provided in an assisted living facility, our care is given according to your loved one's existing schedule and honors their current routines.
- Personalized services to meet your loved one's needs. With institutionalized care, services are designed to fit the needs of the masses. Private duty in-home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg enables your loved one to receive assistance tailored to their specific health and wellness needs from a senior caregiver who is selected to meet their unique needs.
- Select Your Caregiver®. When a loved one lives in an assisted living facility they receive help from whomever happens to be working that day. With Visiting Angels Eldersburg, your loved one has a say in who their caregiver is.
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll and Howard Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MD6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784