Learn about our awesome team of in-home caregivers at Visiting Angels Eldersburg - and apply to join us today!
Visiting Angels is locally owned and operated caregiving agency that is one of the most respected agencies for seniors in Eldersburg, Randallstown, Baltimore, Ellicott City, Westminster, Columbia and surrounding communities in Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland. Since 2002 our reputation for caring about our caregivers as well as our clients has been unsurpassed. Our dedicated Care Team Leader is available to support and assist you anytime. We have many caregivers who have been Angels for more than 10 years.
What Do Caregivers at Visiting Angels Eldersburg Do?
Our caregivers are responsible for assisting and monitoring independent seniors. Our goal at Visiting Angels Eldersburg is to provide older adults with the support they need so they can continue living at home. Our Angels ensure our clients remain safe, comfortable and content.
Our in-home caregivers are expected to:
- Plan and prepare meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping tasks like cleaning countertops and changing sheets
- Help seniors bathe, groom themselves and get dressed
- Provide medication reminders
- Offer transportation assistance to medical appointments and social outings
- Assist with running errands
- Provide meaningful companionship
- Maintain regular contact with families to update them on their loved one's well-being
Why Join the Visiting Angels Team?
The Basics: We're looking for the best senior caregivers to join our home care team. We understand and value the hard work and talents of our caregivers.
- Minimum 1 year caregiving or CNA certification
- Tuition reimbursement available, limitations apply
- Performance Based Bonuses available
- Flexible Schedule
- Overtime, and Holiday Pay
If you're searching for a rewarding career as an in-home caregiver, view our open positions below and apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.