Competitive pay starting at $18/hour with Overtime Available
$25/hour short shift differential
Transportation allowance - get paid to drive to work for each shift!
Same Day Pay Available
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated caregiving agency that is one of the most respected agencies for seniors in Eldersburg, Randallstown, Baltimore, Ellicott City, Westminster, Columbia, and surrounding communities in Howard and Carroll Counties in Maryland. Since 2002, our reputation for caring about our caregivers and clients has been unsurpassed. Our dedicated Care Team Leader is available to support and assist you anytime. We have many caregivers who have been Angels for more than 10 years.
If you're committed to making a difference in the lives of seniors in your community, consider applying for one of our open caregiver jobs!
How Our Caregiver Jobs Help People in the Eldersburg Area Make a Difference
At Visiting Angels Eldersburg, we're looking for the best senior caregivers to join our home care team. If you have a passion for helping seniors age in place, we encourage you to take a look at our caregiver jobs.
We're looking for:
- Minimum 6 months of caregiving experience
- CNA certification (newly graduated CNA? Apply today!)
We understand and appreciate the hard work and talents of our caregivers. That's why we're committed to providing our team with the support and benefits they need to be successful caregivers. When you choose a caregiver jobs from Visiting Angels Eldersburg, your dedication and compassion will be greatly rewarded.
Here are some of the benefits we offer at Visiting Angels Eldersburg:
- Pay starting at $18/hour with $25/hour short shift differential
- Same-day pay available
- Overtime and holiday pay available
- Reliable and flexible scheduling - hours and a paycheck you can count on!
- Performance-based bonuses available - get rewarded for your hard work!
- Transportation allowance - we also offer Uber to help you get to clients if your car is out of service!
- PPE and ongoing training provided to all caregivers
- Tuition reimbursement available, limitations apply
- Supportive staff to help you achieve your goals as a caregiver
What Do Caregivers at Visiting Angels Eldersburg Do?
Our caregivers are responsible for assisting and monitoring independent seniors. Our goal at Visiting Angels Eldersburg is to provide older adults with the support they need to continue living at home. Our Angels ensure our clients remain safe, comfortable and content.
Our caregiver jobs require individuals to help seniors:
- Plan and prepare meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping tasks like cleaning countertops and changing sheets
- Help seniors bathe, groom themselves and get dressed
- Provide medication reminders
- Provide incontinence care
- Offer transportation assistance to medical appointments and social outings
- Providing assistance with mobility, ambulation and transferring
- Assist with shopping for groceries and running errands
- Provide meaningful companionship and friendship
- Maintain regular contact with families to update them on their loved one's well-being
If you're searching for a rewarding career in senior care, view our open caregiver jobs below and apply today! We can't wait to hear from you.