Quality In-Home Care Services Available for Seniors in Columbia, MD
Visiting Angels can help your senior loved one in Columbia, MD safely and comfortably age in place with personalized in-home care services
At Visiting Angels Eldersburg, our industry-leading senior care services are designed to help aging adults and disabled individuals in Columbia, MD continue living independently at home in their preferred routine.
To make that happen, we offer tailor-made care plans, personalized to address the specific care needs of each client, and match care recipients with skilled, compatible caregivers. We are a locally owned and operated franchised agency, proudly serving seniors throughout Columbia from our Eldersburg, MD, office for over a decade now.
How Does Visiting Angels Eldersburg Help Seniors in Columbia?
With our custom-tailored, one-on-one approach to care for seniors, our caregivers can help your loved one in so many ways, including preparing meals, providing transportation to fun classes at the Bain 50+ Center, reminding your loved one to take their medication and so much more.
The following home care services are regularly provided by Visiting Angels Eldersburg in the Columbia, MD, area:
- Certified Palliative Care – Contrary to hospice care, which caters for those with a limited life expectancy, our palliative care focuses on improving the quality of life for all senior clients regardless of age, health, or type of illness.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our hospital-to-home program is designed to provide sufficient levels of care and support geared towards promoting recuperation and minimizing the risks of readmission after a long illness or a complicated surgery.
- Social Care – A dedicated caregiver helps seniors boost social wellness by teaching them how to use computers, cell phones, and the internet to keep in touch with family out of town, stay entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care – When loved ones are diagnosed with dementia, nursing homes and assisted living facilities are not the only care solutions. We can look after Mom or Dad at home and make sure they remain in the safety of their home for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can receive personalized in-home care based on the symptoms and stage of their condition and remain living safely at home instead of relocating to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care - With this program, we provide adequate support to seniors in the final months and weeks of their life and at the same time help family members cope with the situation.
- Fall Prevention Program – This is our specialized program that aims to prevent falls, minimize fall risks in seniors’ surroundings, and promote mobility.
Learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we can help your senior loved one in Columbia by getting in touch with our local office in Eldersburg, MD. Our team member will be available to answer all your questions. We also offer free in-home consultations where our client care directors can visit you and your loved one in their home to further discuss your needs. We look forward to working with your family!
Call us at 410-324-6347 today!
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City and Surrounding Areas in Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels Eldersburg, Maryland6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.