Quality Home Care Services Available for Seniors in Columbia, MD
Does your elderly loved one live in Columbia, MD, and wish to live out their golden years at home? As the second happiest city in America according to WalletHub and the sixth best place to live in according to Money, it's no wonder that seniors who live in Columbia would wish to age in place here! But many age-related issues can make everyday tasks and staying safe difficult for seniors. Fortunately, your loved one can get the care and support they need with professional home care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg.
Call Visiting Angels at 410-549-8002 to learn how we help seniors in Columbia, MD!
How Can In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Help Seniors in Columbia, MD?
Our industry-leading in-home senior care services are designed to help aging adults and disabled individuals in Columbia, MD continue living independently at home in their preferred routine.
To make that happen, we offer tailor-made care plans, personalized to address the specific care needs of each client, and match care recipients with skilled, compatible caregivers. We are a locally owned and operated franchised home care agency, proudly serving seniors living in Columbia and throughout Howard County from our Eldersburg, MD, office for over 21 years.
With our custom-tailored, one-on-one approach to caring for seniors in Columbia, our caregivers can help your loved one in so many ways, including preparing meals, providing transportation to fun classes at the Bain 50+ Center, reminding your loved one to take their medication and so much more.
We provide these in-home care services for seniors in Columbia, MD:
- Certified Palliative Care – Contrary to hospice care, which caters for those with a limited life expectancy, our palliative care focuses on improving the quality of life for all senior clients regardless of age, health, or type of illness.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our hospital-to-home program is designed to provide sufficient levels of care and support geared towards promoting recuperation and minimizing the risks of readmission after a long illness or a complicated surgery.
- Social Care – A dedicated caregiver helps seniors boost social wellness by teaching them how to use computers, cell phones, and the internet to keep in touch with family out of town, stay entertained, and more.
- Dementia Care – When loved ones are diagnosed with dementia, nursing homes and assisted living facilities are not the only care solutions. We can look after Mom or Dad at home and make sure they remain in the safety of their home for longer.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease can receive personalized in-home care based on the symptoms and stage of their condition and remain living safely at home instead of relocating to a nursing home.
- End of Life Care - With this program, we provide adequate support to seniors in the final months and weeks of their life and at the same time help family members cope with the situation.
- Fall Prevention Program – This is our specialized program that aims to prevent falls, minimize fall risks in seniors’ surroundings, and promote mobility.
How Can I Get Started with Home Care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg?
Learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we can help your senior loved one in Columbia by getting in touch with our local office in Eldersburg, MD. Our team will be available to answer all your questions. We also offer free in-home consultations where our client care directors can visit you and your loved one in their home to further discuss your needs. We look forward to working with your family!
Call us at 410-549-8002 today!
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll and Howard Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MD6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784