Providing Personalized In-Home Care for Seniors in Ellicott City, MD
Visiting Angels makes independent living easier for seniors in Ellicott City, MD through essential in-home care services
At Visiting Angels Eldersburg, we provide seniors in Ellicott City, MD with customized care plans to help them maintain their independence without ever having to compromise their safety. Our trained caregivers will be there for your loved one for whatever they need, ensuring they are making the most of their golden years. We want to make sure your loved one has a meaningful experience day in and day out.
How In-Home Care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg Helps Seniors in Ellicott City
Ellicott City is a community located near Baltimore. It is incredibly beautiful and has many visitors throughout the year to its historic downtown area. It is surrounded by incredible nature and it is understandable why your loved one that lives here is choosing to stay in place as they age. The vibrant community truly makes one feel at home, and in the golden years, this is more important than most things. As a locally-owned company, we understand how important community is.
In Ellicott City, our team of professional and compassionate caregivers can help your loved one lead an active and healthy lifestyle. We provide a wide range of in-home care services that could make a world of difference for your aging parent. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to prepare delicious and nutritious meals or accompany them to the Ellicott City Old Town Market, you can rest assured your loved one’s care plan will be personalized to include the services they truly need.
We offer many senior care services, including:
- Personal Care: Includes a range of services like bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, toileting and incontinence care.
- Companion Care: An often overlooked yet vital aspect of proper senior care. Companion care encompasses a wide range of services like conversation, companionship, medication reminders, monitoring and incidental transportation.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care: Even older adults with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease can continue living in the comfort of their own home. In-home care for adults with these specialized needs includes memory care, 24-hour and overnight care, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: This line of care is transitional and is provided for adults that may have recently had a prolonged hospital stay, illness, operation, or recovery in rehabilitation.
- Palliative Care & End of Life Care: We provide individual with terminal illnesses and those who are in the final stages of their lives with a holistic approach to overall care. We take into consideration their wellness and comfort and help their loved ones with anything they may need.
Get Started with Visiting Angels Eldersburg
Making sure your loved one is safe and comfortable in their own home will make a difference not only in their lives, but in yours, as well.
To learn how we can help your loved one remain independent during their golden years, please call our Eldersburg, MD office at 410-324-6347 today.
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MARYLAND6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784