Personalized In-Home Care for Seniors in Ellicott City, MD
At Visiting Angels Eldersburg, we provide seniors in Ellicott City, MD with customized home care services to help them maintain their independence without ever having to compromise their safety. Our trained caregivers will be there for your loved one for whatever they need, ensuring they are making the most of their golden years. We want to make sure your loved one has a meaningful experience day in and day out.
Call 410-549-8002 today to learn how we help seniors in Ellicott City!
How Home Care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg Helps Seniors in Ellicott City
Ellicott City is a community located near Baltimore. It is incredibly beautiful and has many visitors throughout the year to its historic downtown area. It is surrounded by incredible nature and it is understandable why your loved one that lives here is choosing to stay in place as they age. The vibrant community truly makes one feel at home, and in the golden years, this is more important than most things. As a locally-owned home care company, we understand how important community is.
In Ellicott City, our team of professional and compassionate caregivers can help your loved one lead an active and healthy lifestyle. We provide a wide range of in-home care services that could make a world of difference for your aging parent. Whether your loved one needs a caregiver to prepare delicious and nutritious meals, provide transportation to fitness classes at the Ellicott City 50+ Center or accompany them to the Ellicott City Old Town Market, you can rest assured your loved one’s care plan will be personalized to include the services they truly need.
We offer many senior care services, including:
- Personal Care: Includes a range of services like bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, grooming, toileting and incontinence care.
- Companion Care: An often overlooked yet vital aspect of proper senior care. Companion care encompasses a wide range of services like conversation, companionship, medication reminders, monitoring and incidental transportation.
- Respite Care: Our home care services can provide temporary support for seniors and relief for family caregivers who may feel overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities.
- Dementia Care & Alzheimer’s Care: Even older adults with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease can continue living in the comfort of their own home. Our dementia and Alzheimer's care services include memory care, 24-hour and overnight care, and more.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: This line of care is transitional and is provided for adults that may have recently had a prolonged hospital stay, illness, operation, or recovery in rehabilitation.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers can help seniors stay safe in their own homes by helping them avoid fall-related risks.
- Social Care: We can help seniors stay connected with their friends and family by helping them learn how to use digital tools like social media, smartphones and more.
- Palliative Care & End of Life Care: We provide individual with terminal illnesses and those who are in the final stages of their lives with a holistic approach to overall care. We take into consideration their wellness and comfort and help their loved ones with anything they may need.
- Long-Term Care: Visiting Angels provides long-term support for seniors who need more comprehensive in-home care.
Get Started with Home Care from Visiting Angels Eldersburg
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll and Howard Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MD6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784