Specialized In-Home Memory Care for Seniors Living in Eldersburg, MD and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels, our home health providers help seniors living in the Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and surrounding areas in Maryland with memory-related illnesses by providing high-quality in-home care
It is no secret that living with a memory-related illness like Alzheimer’s or dementia makes it really hard to carry out an independent life without some form of professional care. And, unlike most people think, that care doesn’t have to come from a nursing home or medical facility. Home care agencies like Visiting Angels Eldersburg make it possible for seniors with memory-related illnesses to receive the high-quality care they need in the comfort of their own homes.
Visiting Angels Eldersburg proudly offers quality in-home senior care to those living with dementia and other memory-related diseases in Eldersburg, Baltimore, Columbia, Randallstown, Westminster, Ellicott City and surrounding communities throughout Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland. You can be sure that your senior loved one will be in the best hands and provided the care that they need in order to remain independent and social in their communities. Our home health providers provide all the services seniors need to continue living the life that they have become accustomed to.
How Our Home Health Providers Assist Seniors Living with Memory-Related Illnesses in Eldersburg and Surrounding Areas
The toll that memory-related illnesses like Alzheimer’s have on their victims is incredible. From difficulty concentration, to confusion, disorientation, and even hallucinations. As a professional home care agency, this is why we take a flexible approach to our personal care plans so that our senior clients can receive the care that they uniquely need. As their needs change, so will our care plans.
Our in-home care services for seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s and other related diseases include:
- Meal Preparation: Our compassionate caregivers will be there to make sure that your senior loved one never skips a nutritious home-cooked meal.
- Light Housekeeping: We provide help with light housekeeping chores, including vacuuming, dusting, dishes, laundry and more.
- Mobility Assistance: If your loved one is having mobility issues, our caregivers will help them get around the home safely.
- Personal Hygiene Care: Our caregivers will provide assistance with bathing, showering, grooming and so much more.
- Medication Reminders: Your senior loved one will stay on their medication regimen and never miss their medication.
- Transportation: We can provide help with driving to run errands, go to doctor’s appointments and see friends and family.
- Fall Prevention: Our caregivers can make sure your loved one is safe by fall-proofing their home.
You can be sure that our home health providers will do everything they can to ensure that your senior loved one living with dementia continues to live a high-quality life.
Contact our Eldersburg, MD office today at 410-324-6347 to learn more about our memory care services.
Serving Eldersburg, Westminster, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Randallstown and Surrounding Areas in Carroll, Howard and Western Baltimore Counties in Maryland
Visiting Angels ELDERSBURG, MARYLAND6505 Ridenour Way E #1B
Eldersburg, MD 21784