Learn About Our Senior Care Agency and How We Can Help Your Aging Loved One in Greater Glendale, AZ
Visiting Angels Is Here to Provide Senior Care Services to Help Your Aging Loved One in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, or a Nearby City Maintain Their Independence and Quality of Life from the Comfort of Their Home
Visiting Angels of Glendale strives to keep seniors independent and safe at home for as long as possible by offering quality senior care services from professional caregivers. We hire only the best of the best to provide care to our clients and expect them to care for them as if they were caring for their own family members. What makes our care different is that we create a fully custom care plan that revolves around your loved one's needs, lifestyle, and budget.
What Makes Us a Leading Provider?
At Visiting Angels of Glendale, we are proud of the fact that many of our clients come to us through referrals and recommendations. Some clients may work with us repeatedly, as we provide respite care for family caregivers, work with live-in facilities, and can fill other gaps in care. We have been providing senior care to families with aging loved ones for years in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, and the surrounding area.
In 2020, Visiting Angels of Glendale was awarded Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice from Homecare Pulse - two prestigious and highly sought after accreditations in the home care industry.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
We hire experienced caregivers and provide them with on-going training in a wide range of specialized services so they can continually give their clients exceptional care. Whether your aging loved one has had a sudden physical or medical need that requires monitoring or care, or you are noticing the gradual process of aging in a senior family member, our senior care exists to fill the gap between living alone and living in an assisted living facility. Our services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care for seniors struggling with Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - additional support is available to seniors with dementia or other cognitive diseases to help them maintain independence at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can help your loved one avoid costly falls by being there to assist with mobility, personal care, wandering prevention, and more
- End of Life Care - essential assistance and companionship is available to families with aging loved ones who have been diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our social care program assists seniors with connecting with friends, family, and neighbors through technology like FaceTime, Facebook, texting, and emailing
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional assistance is available to seniors wanting to avoid re-hospitalization
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care that looks after a senior's physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with personal tasks like bathing, toileting, and grooming
- Companion Care - elderly companion care is available to seniors who need assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - assistance for family caregivers who need to take a step back to focus on their own needs, responsibilities, and well-being
When we help your family develop a care plan, any of these senior care services can be added to give your loved one their best quality of life. Pick and choose the services you feel would benefit them the most!
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment Today
Visiting Angels of Glendale offers free, in-home assessments and virtual consultations to families considering our care options. To schedule your free assessment or learn more about our essential senior care services and how we can serve your family, call Visiting Angels of Glendale today by clicking one of the buttons below.
Serving Glendale, Peoria, Arrowhead, Westbrook Village, Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Glendale, AZ7200 W Bell Rd #E103
Glendale, AZ 85308
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.