Affordable Home Care Throughout Glendale, AZ and Neighboring Communities
Visiting Angels Makes Sure to Offer Affordable Home Care Options to Seniors and Their Families in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, and Surrounding Areas
As an elderly loved one ages, we always want to know that they have all the support they need to enjoy their golden years. For many families, planning for the cost of care is not an easy task. Visiting Angels of Glendale is here to partner with your family and make sure you are in control of your loved one’s affordable home care plan. We will help you ensure your loved one’s physical, mental, emotional, and social health is supported and can work with you through insurance and payment options.
Is Medicare an Option?
Many seniors rely on Medicare to cover part or all their healthcare expenses. Because Medicare is focused on providing medical treatments and prescriptions, it does not cover in-home companionship care that supports your loved one’s daily needs. Some people have long-term care insurance policies that may provide coverage for senior care services. If you do not have long term care insurance, don't worry! We still have plenty of affordable home care options for your family.
Keeping Our Care Sustainable
Out of pocket expenses will depend on your individual financial situation. Our friendly agency experts can go over your payment options and find an affordable home care plan that helps you balance your family member’s needs with a sustainable budget. We are committed to honoring your loved one’s wish to remain in their home for as long as possible. We also provide services for when your loved one enters a nursing care facility or hospice center.
To keep care sustainable, Visiting Angels of Glendale offers customizable care plans, so that you are always in control of the schedule and budget of your loved one’s care. Our affordable home care options include:
- Alzheimer's Care - our caregivers are trained in the best practices of Alzheimer's Care to provide assistance to keep your loved one independent at home
- Dementia Care - specialized assistance with memory-related diseases like dementia
- Fall Prevention - mobility assistance and light housekeeping to ensure your loved one doesn't experience a costly fall
- End of Life Care - essential care to families with aging loved ones diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - caregivers will help your loved one connect with friends and family through video chats, texting, emailing, and more
- Ready-Set-Go Home - transitional senior care to help prevent hospital re-admission
- Certified Palliative Care - we will look after a senior's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - dignified help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Elderly Companion Care - we can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep your loved one independent at home
- Respite Care - we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and well-being
Looking for Affordable Care? Schedule Your FREE Assessment Today
Just like medical information, advice about insurance and financial options is never one-size-fits-all. If you are concerned about the cost of comfort care, scheduling a no-cost, at-home evaluation with one of our care coordinators can help ease your worries.
Planning for the cost of care for an elderly loved one is not an easy task. Visiting Angels of Glendale will help you ensure your loved one's physical, mental, emotional, and social health is supported. Contact our agency today or click the button below to learn more about our affordable home care options in Glendale, Peoria, Phoenix, and the surrounding area.
Serving Glendale, Peoria, Arrowhead, Westbrook Village, Phoenix and the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels Glendale, AZ7200 W Bell Rd #E103
Glendale, AZ 85308
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.